• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Ingame Name: Señuelo Inofensivo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98690558

Discord Tag: Dolos#5530

Time Played: 539.25 hours according to GameTracker

When First Joined: May 26, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):

For now, I can play any time of the day as long as I have no classes to assist or works to do.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community? 

I can handle reports, help and correct people politely. Sure I can gather information for future ban requests or reports if it’s needed, since I can record and see what happened previously, via logs or the death camera.

Why you want to help the community: 

Simply I’d like to contribute what I can and while I can. This is the only community I know and want to stay in from now on, as I said a long time ago, I didn’t have the problems I used to have when trying to fit into a foreign community, that’s why I’m still here.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

I guess not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

Yes, once in 2020 if I remember correctly.

How did you find us? 

Just browsing and looking for other servers to join and casually found you.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

I think I did.

Other: 

If this paragraph is about my staffing experience, I could tell I used to be a Discord moderator (not like the memes show) in a Spanish youtuber server back in 2021 for about 2 months. I think I did a decent job during that time, since I punished lots of actual rogues. I made some mistakes with the times of ban and muting, but I had no problems at all, neither with the staff team nor the admins.

I think that’d be all. You don’t need to be gentle this time, free your true thoughts about me so I can see which aspect I need to improve!
Thanks for applying!

I initially wrote out something more in detail but I'll do bulletpoint shorthand. If you want more details, I can DM you what I wrote out:

• Friendly on server, well-known
  • Good community engagement on Discord and TTT
  • Has 2 threads (both being staff apps), but has had forum engagement on other threads
  •  I feel that he has good activity

Overall, I'm a +1 on this app. I think you'd be a good fit for trusted. Best of luck to you on your app!

Here is his activity for anyone who is curious:

[Image: unknown.png]
ye he's really chill and a nice guy +1
Im a +1 super funny, ez to get along with active on discord and ttt would like too see some ban request but not a big deal good luck :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1

Personally I have seen Señuelo on the server quite often and always had friendly interactions with you on the server. I don't think I have ever seen him break any of the rules either.

He's never made any ban requests but honestly before being trusted, I had only ever made one for TTT and also only ever provided evidence for one on PH. And personally I think this is just because most of the time staff is online and able to deal with anything that would require a ban request.

Although his current activity on the server is a bit sparse but looking around at some current Trusted's activity with gametracker it's just as good as some others.
Good guy, knows the rules well enough +1
he deserves an opportunity

just keep flaming people in spanish and they'll never know
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Bumping for feedback
Goofy and entertaining player but respects and understand the rules. I would trust him with handling reports/slays, why not? +1
+1 fun and good never has committed an act of rdm ever
I'm neutral only due to lack of form engagement and ban requests lack. I have no issues with you in game otherwise, and I feel that you overall leave a server better with your presence than without. But without ban requests, it's difficult to know how well you would actually staff.

+0
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks