Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100th thread 900th post
Ingame Name: dero

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075
Discord Tag: derodero#0001

Time Played: too many hours

When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): night shift mostly on weekends

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor+

What can you do to help the community: I have a huge amount of experience and know my way around the place

Why you want to help the community: i havent been able to put as much time in on making maps/doing hitboxes so id like to contribute to the staff team again.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): last one

How did you find us?: idk

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): does last time count?

Other: before it is brought up, yes i have gotten staff and resigned more times than most people. and yes, i am part of the dinklecrew joker group. however, i beleive that i behave myself on the server outside the occasional rdm. i have also contributed a lot to the server outside of staffing with my map edits and playermodel fixes. now that i cant really spend the time to do that id like to come back to the staffing team and help out in any way i can. will i resign again? yeah. definitely. i dont think its a problem for someone to join and leave the staff team.
edit because i know it will be brought up:
no i dont have many recent ban requests and no i dont really use the discord that much. as far as ban requests most of the time im on another staff member has been on to ban/make requests or there isnt many trouble makers. and as for the discord i dont really care for the discord community. just isnt my cup of tea. i use other discord servers outside of dinks, like laced's and salty's
edit 3 my last resignation
it was 100% by  my own accord. i was not demoted and i was not forced to resign. i dont want to really say exactly what happened as it pertained to the staff discord, but if you are curious, poke your local admin for information. they have my full permission to explain in detail what happened if they wish.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
you fucl -1

wait this is real oops

+1 Dero has put a lot of time and effort into making sure the server has new, interesting maps to play on and that the ones we already have are correctly armed and exploit-free. This should be a no brainer tbh
One of my favorite staff members I worked with during my 2 month stint. +1.
Even though I haven't played TTT in a good bit I see no reason he shouldn't be accepted. +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
I'll +1 this. You'll be fine. Just keep your head on a swivel sir
+1 even though you and i have had a fair bit of conflict, it was mostly in the past and you have a ton of experience.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
-1 too good at propkilling

jk, from what I’ve seen he hasn’t caused any problems on the server, fun to play with but knows the rules, and I haven’t heard anything bad about his previous time as staff. +1!
+1 give my bb his trusted
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I typically don't like +1(ing) my friends due to bias so I'll stay neutral here. That being said, Derp clearly cares a lot about this community. I hope the admins don't deny someone with plenty of experience and dedication just because of how he resigned. Would seem folish considering we need more proven staff.

Like I said though, I am staying neutral. Just wanted to share my opinion on this.
former admin2
I will remain neutral. I do not have anything against you but as I've expressed in staff chat I feel that the only way to stop people leaking such chat is through permanent punishment. With that said though, I do know you care about the community which leaves me torn.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]