Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bogus Tech Tips Donor Kick
Offender's Name: Bogus Tech Tips

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114823199 (found steam id for Bogus Tech Tips)

What Server(s): Dinkleberg's TTT Server

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kick me for killing them while I was on my T round

When They Did It: Around 11:40 p.m - 11:50 p.m

Potential Witnesses: Tiny, maddox.chann

Other: I just want a warning for him if that's possible, not necessarily revoke his donor privileges but more on the line of warning him for interfering with my T round since I was playing the game correctly

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/crXYzkd
Hi Slater,
You listed your own steam ID, not Bogus's.
Bogus' steam ID is likely STEAM_0:1:114823199 if he's the same player I'm thinking of.
Their prior donor abuse thread is found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16758

Assuming this warning was actually given out (I provided the user's discord contact info to the TTT admins at the time), I feel a demotion may be worthy.
User was also warned for donor abuse on July 7th.
Given this player's lengthy history of toxicity and false reporting, which often culminates in abusing his donor privileges to get revenge on those who simply out play him, I feel a demotion is fully appropriate.

+1 demotion to supporter.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 i really wasn't paying attention but I did see him kick slater 

smh
This is the second time this guy's abused his donor powers. Just strip them away at this point. +2
Not his second time abusing. +1 for supporter.
I scoured through the ends of the earth to find the steam id but it is STEAM_0:1:114823199 <- (Bogus Tech Tips)
Can confirm that player should have been warned for donor abuse twice prior to this incident.

He was warned on 7/7 by @"Bryan Brr" for donor abuse/kicking random players while staff are online, and on 7/22 (or sometime after) by Bryan or Nicol for gagging a random players without cause.

With a third incident should come demotion, as this is blatant and intentional.
If his behavior escalates again please add any additional evidence to this thread.

Thank you!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
He recently (8/22/2022 at 20:34 EST) kicked ^Aethy while 6 staff were on.  So Bryan has banned him for now until his donor rank is stripped.

[Image: aevmkIA.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think this thread can be closed now tbh
Rip bozo, he will not be missed as a donor. hope he enjoys that nasty gray