Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DragonslaYter!!!!
In-game Name: slater

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90030088
Discord Tag: slater #0018

Time Played: 324.8 Hours (As of  9/25)

When First Joined: Nov 15, 2017 6:20 P.M.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
  • Mountain Standard Time (MST)
  • All day on Friday and Saturday
  • 10-12 P.M Sunday's, Tuesday's, and Thursday's OR 7-12 P.M. Monday's and Wednesday's

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 
I feel that I am able to apply karma ban to players who are deserving of one that unfortunately broke the rules in a malicious way to lessen the entertainment for players.. Countless time I've made threads on the forums, as I've exclaimed, making ban requests that take time to provide concrete evidence and is a hassle to do some days. I've provided many evidence for said reports and made sure they are firm and concrete to establish a ban. !karma will lessen the load of of making ban reports while allowing moderators to not have to view forums constantly. It will aide in applying bans to players when needed. !bring will also allow me to unstuck players that are stuck in sticky situations. Instances have occurred where players are stuck in certain places that aren't accessible and it's difficult to aide when no other staff members are on to aide. This command will diminish that barrier and provide assistance to players and to the community who somehow get stuck. !fspec/!unspec will allow me to view cheaters/mingers when needed. This form of command will allow me to view players while force players to spectate when afk or not afk. As such, it is common to have players be afk and this command will be useful to utilize. !getcommandtable will also allow me to identify cheaters that hide scripts/cheats when needed be. 

I've very much swift and pertinacious about completing reports when needed. Ex: Moocow last week told me to stop being a "Damn Report Hog" LMAO. I like to make it a competition as to who gets the reports. But seriously, I've engaged myself into completing reports whenever I am able to after I die and make sure to gather evidence as needed while asking players questions to whether KOS's where in VC or text and to provide evidence. 

Gag/mute commands are very, very familiar to me as I've grown accustom to these commands prior to being a staff member when I was a Donor. I've been able to easily identify when players are spamming and also slurring. Plenty of instances have occurred from slurring with me being swift in gagging/muting players for slurring and applying warns in a short spam of time. As such, Awarn system is very easy to grasp as a command.

Why you want to help the community: 
My feelings towards aiding and providing assistance to others has not changed nor has my ability of engaging/being fun with the Dinks/TTT community. As a staff member, it's allowed me to learn more of my fellow staff members while also allowing me to fulfill the need to moderate the server in the way I can. I love dealing with silly billy's and mingers, as it's always so satisfactory handing them the punishment that is displayed in the guidelines. Being TMod allows me to deal with players that decrease players happiness and experience in the server. It's always very, very satisfying in being able to better the community in general as it allows for other players/staff to enjoy their time while also allowing me to enjoy the fun with them. Thank you TTT staff!  Heart 

I feel as though being a Test Moderator will enhance my love for this community while also allowing me to rise through the ranks and gain more experiences that would be required of me to learn and gain a feel for. Most importantly, being a T-Mod will allow me utilize commands given and better enhance the experience and enhance the server. This will give me more access to what I am able to do that I cannot accomplish with as a Trusted. It also a very important to keep an efficacious and optimistic environment for everyone! Love you all!  Heart 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): NOPE

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes :->nerdemoji:<-

How did you find us?: Casually finding a TTT server and found the best one on the market  Heart

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes! 
Feel free to give responses and experiences you've had with me to improve on what I need to do and give feedback/criticism in a way that benefits the thread! Thank you!  :D

Sponsors: @Quantum_Edge@Damien   Cool
Other : wah wah wah wah im da baby
meow meow meow meow 
-> LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND <-
@bryanbrr
Obvious bias here but +1.

Slater is an amazing community member. They keep the server calm and fun while handling the rule breakers. Genuinely a positive person that we are lucky to have in Dinkleberg's.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
bro ong im tempted to -1 just cuz of the length. its a fuckin game

either way, +1 tho, u aint have to write all this bs tho fr man ik damn well no admin readin this shit
TLDR +1 slater is doing a fine job and see no issue with him moving up he knows how to balance fun and realness good luck bro
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 slater is great! Wanna see my man get more responsibilities.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
+1 I am all for slater being T-Mod. He is very good at handling reports and when in doubt looks to other staff members for help.
He probably has more ban requests then me and does a good job at collecting evidence in them.

Just some info:
I will say as for the spec commands, you do know you can use the F1 menu to force yourself into spec at any time and stay there till you uncheck the check box. Just saying. :)
I will also point out that even with !karma you should make ban requests for those people, at least that's how I deal with it when needed.
as someone who plays ttt almost every day, i’ve crossed paths with slayer dozens of times. i’ve seen him performing his duties as a ttt staff member on many occasions, probably more times than anyone aside from slayer himself. after seeing slayer’s growth as a staff member over the course of however long he’s been staff, i can say with 100% certainty that slayer is one of the staff members of all time. because of this, i have to give slayer a very enthusiastic +1!
+1 Slater's a great trusted. Active about taking reports, knows the rules well, and is always participating on the forums and Discord.  Especially with Nazu's application up and chibill being past his two month mark as TMod *wink nudge @chibill*, it'll be good to have the intermediate ranks in the staff more fleshed out, and Slater'd be a great man for the job.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
fucking crimes against humanity formatting

+1
I'm not reading that because it hurts my eyes, but +1 ur good staff. You know how to let people have a good time and when to lay down the law. They need more of that
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers