The Pecan was Banned
+1 for reduction

Permanent ban as a server regular for this is absurd.

(05-16-2017, 06:16 PM)Deadpool Wrote: +1 for reduce but not days more like weeks.

Also: 
"Try avoiding on using the Jihad in crowded areas, and make sure to warn your T-Buddies / give them time to evacuate the area. Mistakes happen, you'll probably get a reduce."-Christian

Read the thread ty.

"Weeks" seems harsh for one jihad, don't you think?
Many people have sympathy for permabans, but for things like these I don't. In the video, you took out the jihad and ran into a room full of people with the purpose to kill them all. My opinion is no unban but your ban will be reduced.
(05-16-2017, 06:36 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: Many people have sympathy for permabans, but for things like these I don't. In the video, you took out the jihad and ran into a room full of people with the purpose to kill them all. My opinion is no unban but your ban will be reduced.

Wait, are you saying that the ban reduction is likely going to happen, or is this a final ruling? Sorry, I am not familiar with the forums at all and this is my first post.
+1 for reduced/unban,I figured it was a joke so I didn't report.
(05-17-2017, 10:38 AM)The Indiscriminatory Pecan Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 06:36 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: Many people have sympathy for permabans, but for things like these I don't. In the video, you took out the jihad and ran into a room full of people with the purpose to kill them all. My opinion is no unban but your ban will be reduced.

Wait, are you saying that the ban reduction is likely going to happen, or is this a final ruling? Sorry, I am not familiar with the forums at all and this is my first post.

I'd say your chances of a reduction are looking good, stay patient my dude :)
-1 for unban, for the sole fact that you decided to INTENTIONALLY mass RDM , and thought you could get away with a lesser punishment. Accidents are forgivable, blatant autism is not. You should never break rules just because you think the punishment for them is servable, it's griefing at that point.

"I thought it would be funny if I did the single most annoying thing in a ttt server: RDM fellow innos" - you

lolno

EDIT: +1 for a lengthy reduction, 2-6 months. This was just fuckin stupid. I'm surprised more people haven't called this out.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I could support a reduce but not a complete unban. You should know better and mass rdm is mass rdm.
+1 for reduce
-1 for unban
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(05-16-2017, 05:18 PM)The Indiscriminatory Pecan Wrote: Reason for Mods to Unban: First off, I have recently joined back for the past week after about a six month hiatus, and that I did not think that I would be banned for this account, I thought that I would just get a bunch of slays. I have almost 2 weeks of playtime on the server (1w 6d), and nothing of this sort of nature has happened before. I did this as sort of joke,

uh people get banned every day for mass rdm, so what do you mean nothing of this sort of nature has happened before lol. you have  1w 6ds on the server but you've never seen anyone get banned for mass? even if mass rdm wasn't bannable it's a shitty then to do to ruin 3+ people rounds for some "sort of joke".
It's even at the very top of  "TTT Rules" so idk how you didn't know....
+1 reduction
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(05-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Fozzy Ê•â€¢á´¥â€¢Ê” Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 05:18 PM)The Indiscriminatory Pecan Wrote: Reason for Mods to Unban: First off, I have recently joined back for the past week after about a six month hiatus, and that I did not think that I would be banned for this account, I thought that I would just get a bunch of slays. I have almost 2 weeks of playtime on the server (1w 6d), and nothing of this sort of nature has happened before. I did this as sort of joke,

uh people get banned every day for mass rdm, so what do you mean nothing of this sort of nature has happened before lol. you have  1w 6ds on the server but you've never seen anyone get banned for mass? even if mass rdm wasn't bannable it's a shitty then to do to ruin 3+ people rounds for some "sort of joke".
It's even at the very top of  "TTT Rules" so idk how you didn't know....
+1 reduction

What I meant to say was that I  haven't done anything like this before; sorry for the bad wording.
Im gonna come mass rdm everyone.