perma with no warning
Ingame Name: batchest

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30921855

Who Banned You: Jammin

Reason For Ban: "harrassment"

Length of Ban: perma'd

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've been chill on good behavior for a few months now with no warnings whatsoever up until today, when I called one guy I literally never talked to before a "f slur". I don't feel as it's harassment seeing as I've never talked to them before. You can't lump my old ban into this one.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: you literally have staff with warnings for slurs
I banned you in line with our staff guidelines due to a player complaining about being harassed: https://imgur.com/a/8Gh4Z0Y
[Image: unknown.png]
First, you've been back for about 3 weeks. So what, are we to ignore your entire history of toxic shit because you were good for roughly 12 days of gameplay, 6 of which appear to have lasted longer than 1-2 maps?
I've got news for ya, 99.9% of our playerbase is perfectly capable of playing on our servers, even getting unfairly RDM'd/etc, without harassing other players once.

As I and others said on your old unban request, which by the way contains all relevant evidence preceding the previous 7-day ban, the only mistake I made in issuing your ban was not making it a permanent ban.
I don't make mistakes twice.

With regards to staff using slurs, feel free to post a ban request or abuse report if you witness it. Yes, some staff have bad histories with slurs. But, they've gotten months/years past it in most cases. The issue isn't slurs, its harassment. We don't need you scaring off players with your bullshit.

-1 stay gone
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-09-2022, 10:27 PM)batchest Wrote: Other: you literally have staff with warnings for slurs
This isn't relevant to the unban request at all, but as long as we're bringing it up, you have 5 previous warns for slurs.
(10-09-2022, 10:27 PM)batchest Wrote: Other: you literally have staff with warnings for slurs
i like saying the r word

-1, jammins post sums it up
former admin2
(10-09-2022, 10:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: I banned you in line with our staff guidelines due to a player complaining about being harassed: https://imgur.com/a/8Gh4Z0Y
[Image: unknown.png]
First, you've been back for about 3 weeks. So what, are we to ignore your entire history of toxic shit because you were good for roughly 12 days of gameplay, 6 of which appear to have lasted longer than 1-2 maps?
I've got news for ya, 99.9% of our playerbase is perfectly capable of playing on our servers, even getting unfairly RDM'd/etc, without harassing other players once.

As I and others said on your old unban request, which by the way contains all relevant evidence preceding the previous 7-day ban, the only mistake I made in issuing your ban was not making it a permanent ban.
I don't make mistakes twice.

With regards to staff using slurs, feel free to post a ban request or abuse report if you witness it. Yes, some staff have bad histories with slurs. But, they've gotten months/years past it in most cases. The issue isn't slurs, its harassment. We don't need you scaring off players with your bullshit.

-1 stay gone
supposedly "head staff" but too fucking retarded to count. I was banned on 8/23 I don't think that adds up to "3weeks" lmfao

(10-09-2022, 10:43 PM)chicago porch pirate Wrote:
This isn't relevant to the unban request at all, but as long as we're bringing it up, you have 5 previous warns for slurs.
it isn't relevant to the "unban request" but sure is "relevant" lmfao
(10-09-2022, 10:50 PM)batchest Wrote: supposedly "head staff" but too fucking retarded to count. I was banned on 8/23 I don't think that adds up to "3weeks" lmfao
r u illiteratyre he said you;'ve ben back 3 week's
former admin2
(10-09-2022, 10:52 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:50 PM)batchest Wrote: supposedly "head staff" but too fucking retarded to count. I was banned on 8/23 I don't think that adds up to "3weeks" lmfao
are you retarded because I have been back more than 3 weeks
(10-09-2022, 10:53 PM)batchest Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:52 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
are you retarded because I have been back more than 3 weeks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvMh6EDw...unks-Topic

here's some sic tunes to listen to while banned
former admin2
make that 6
(10-09-2022, 10:55 PM)chicago porch pirate Wrote: make that 6
including your <slur used by children removed by "retard" admin> 12 yo ass