perma with no warning
so, you got banned for this exact reason and went ahead to do the same thing? let me tell you about the definition of insanity...

no u called someone the f slur in game
also u were being a minge
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(10-09-2022, 10:58 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -1

shit on in game all of sudden " minge "

(10-09-2022, 10:58 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -1

stick to PH buddy
(10-09-2022, 10:50 PM)batchest Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: snip
supposedly "head staff" but too fucking retarded to count. I was banned on 8/23 I don't think that adds up to "3weeks" lmfao
Not going to engage in a back and forth, but gametracker shows you actually returning 18 days ago. Yes that is less than 3 weeks, but I rounded up.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Fun fact. calling people slurs and being a dick in an unban request won't get you anywhere.
[Image: image.png]
(10-09-2022, 10:59 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:50 PM)batchest Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: snip
supposedly "head staff" but too fucking retarded to count. I was banned on 8/23 I don't think that adds up to "3weeks" lmfao
Not going to engage in a back and forth, but gametracker shows you actually returning 18 days ago. Yes that is less than 3 weeks, but I rounded up.

idk if you are aware as staff. but gametracker doesnt track every time you change your name. my steam wasn't "batchest" when i returned it been well over a month bro
Ok @batchest you need to chill. Attacking people, calling them retarded, and using slurs in this thread isn't helping your case at all and just proves the point. Lose the tough guy shit. Your warning level on the forums has been increased to 60%, so that means your posting privileges have been revoked for a week. You can just sit back and watch the replies since it's clear you don't have anything productive to add.

As for your unban, I am a -1. Your toxicity and harassment is not welcome here.
(10-09-2022, 10:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: I banned you in line with our staff guidelines due to a player complaining about being harassed: https://imgur.com/a/8Gh4Z0Y
First, you've been back for about 3 weeks. So what, are we to ignore your entire history of toxic shit because you were good for roughly 12 days of gameplay, 6 of which appear to have lasted longer than 1-2 maps?
I've got news for ya, 99.9% of our playerbase is perfectly capable of playing on our servers, even getting unfairly RDM'd/etc, without harassing other players once.

As I and others said on your old unban request, which by the way contains all relevant evidence preceding the previous 7-day ban, the only mistake I made in issuing your ban was not making it a permanent ban.
I don't make mistakes twice.

With regards to staff using slurs, feel free to post a ban request or abuse report if you witness it. Yes, some staff have bad histories with slurs. But, they've gotten months/years past it in most cases. The issue isn't slurs, its harassment. We don't need you scaring off players with your bullshit.

-1 stay gone
that number is definitely lower

anyways -1 it's literally not that hard to just not say slurs
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
-1 as I am in agreement with what Jammin has said!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Adding his awarn history here as I feel it is relevant to the unban (especially since the thread is called "Perma with no warning")
[Image: 20221010001247_1.jpg]
[Image: 20221010001250_1.jpg]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks