Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Battons Schizo Resignation
(11-01-2022, 04:09 PM)Battons Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 04:03 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: deleted

Incorrect, there is a problem with major hypocrisy and people getting away with things they shouldn't, overpolicing of opinions, and staff treating their opinions as facts. This was not made to start drama but if that is what happened then whatever. I leave you with these eerily accurate last words lemon left behind.
those are valid points and hopefully the beginnings of a conversation that needs to be had, however i'm not sure what it has to do with what started this whole thread to begin with
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(11-01-2022, 04:19 PM)Battons Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 04:14 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote: thats okay battsy i forgive you, however please refer to me by my given name thank you
I am sorry poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! I will refrain from misidentifying you in the future. Best Regards.
thanks you to
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(11-01-2022, 03:34 PM)Battons Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 03:27 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote: This is a crop you helped cultivate, Mr. Battons. I hope you aren't dissatisfied with the taste.
Bro I'm retired I'm on an island with the former presidents enjoying pina coladas this is your guys' problem now. I do recognize that and I apologize I was too harsh on you shitter.
Well I just got banned for it so fuck it, at least we know it isn't epsteins Island, proceed to ban me for another 24 hours LOL jk man I totally agree with you. Right now dinks has to side with advertisers just like the Twitter debauchery and they have their rules. However someone acts outside their perspective roles on the server doesn't mean they are pitch perfect while on the server anyway. If the current admin wanted to strike me for a joke, it's his/her/their representation of the current rule while moderating and that's just how it is. As an adult I believe all of us can agree on this because it's what you sign up for when you play the server. We as a community should defend our community and also know what will blur the lines. I know exactly what you meant when you created the rules, but also it can be interpreted another way by someone else. End of the day it's not your problem anymore. Have a good one brother
honestly should have stayed community banned god /s

(/s means sarcasm)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-01-2022, 04:28 PM)bunniey Wrote: (/s means sarcasm)

(/s means shut up rand)
does dinks actually have ads
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(11-01-2022, 04:35 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: does dinks actually have ads

lol no
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(11-01-2022, 04:35 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: does dinks actually have ads
It's an incurable disease but modern medicine has made it treatable
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-01-2022, 04:35 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: does dinks actually have ads

On the forums they try to have banner ads and matt disabled the code, I fully deleted it.
(11-01-2022, 04:03 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: Take the L and leave with dignity. All this thread did is cause drama and it seems like that was the intention.
[Image: kffux5.png]
[Image: xdjlve.png]