Ingame Name: TheHype

SteamID: 76561198155019474
Discord Tag: Hyperz#9967

Time Played: 100 hours

When First Joined: i cant remember its been a few years

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): anytime i dont do much

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: i can moderate the server to make sure no tomfoolery goes on like rdm or arguements

Why you want to help the community: i want to make dinklbergs ttt fun for all as i love this server

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): not that i know of

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: ive been on the server for a few years

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): i didnt see them

Other: i have friends in the server who could vouch for me
-1 if you are master you dont have 100 hours yet, Im not active 24/7 but I honestly have no clue who you are. You have no ban request which aren't required but help in showing us you know what you are doing on top of that you have no forum or discord activity but good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(11-04-2022, 02:56 PM)Wrom Wrote: -1 if you are master you dont have 100 hours yet, Im not active 24/7 but I honestly have no clue who you are. You have no ban request which aren't required but help in showing us you know what you are doing on top of that you have no forum or discord activity but good luck.
due to the fact i keep being discriminated so im not active
Okay, So thanks for making an application.

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:97376873

And I believe you meant to apply for Trusted since to get Test Mod you have to already be Trusted rank. (Trusted is the first level of staff for TTT)

Also as for previous bans here is an appeal you posted 2 years ago. Not that that matters much, but its the only other forum post on your account so show you didn't take much effort in this application. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12422

Also the link for the scenario is in the forum post with the format for the staff applications here. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=2

I am going to be -1 here because this does not look like a serious application.
(11-04-2022, 02:56 PM)Wrom Wrote: -1 if you are master you dont have 100 hours yet, Im not active 24/7 but I honestly have no clue who you are. You have no ban request which aren't required but help in showing us you know what you are doing on top of that you have no forum or discord activity but good luck.
and your not on the ttt server so of course you dont know who i am but i am active and have proven i can easily moderate but of course im not even given a chance
(11-04-2022, 02:59 PM)TheHype Wrote:
and your not on the ttt server so of course you dont know who i am but i am active and have proven i can easily moderate but of course im not even given a chance
Im not on the server at the moment but I do play ttt lol Im just pointing things out how they are my man its not a personal attack or anything.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
On top of not having the time requirements or community engagement aspect, it seems like you are a person who gets very angry very quickly and gets baited into acting/lashing out at people. I would suggest working on not getting so worked up, getting your time up, and participating in the discord/forums discussions.

For now, -1.
You're not being given a chance because you've recently only been on for less than a week.

[Image: image.png]

That "world against me" mentality also really isn't something we want out of someone who would be trusted to moderate the server.

If you truly believe you are being discriminated against, you're welcome to file an abuse report against whoever you think is engaging in this discrimination WITH EVIDENCE.

In any case, -1.
You’re good to have on the server, and seem to know the rules, but unfortunately you only have 57 hours on the server and the minimum for trusted is 100. Also trusted comes before tmod so you would have to apply for that first! I would probably be in support of a trusted app if you were to seriously apply when you qualify, get some ban requests in, and have a presence in the discord. It also looks like not a whole lot of effort was put into this application so I would read the forum thread ‘How to: Promotion’ before you apply again. Good luck :)

Edit: Also try not to feel personally attacked by the suggestions people are putting, they’re not personal attacks they’re suggestions and will help you in the long run!
Please follow guidelines that coco mentioned here .

You do not have enough time. Also, I would heavily suggest having more activity not just on the server, but also on Discord and the Forums. If you believe you have been discriminated again, compile evidence and create a thread on said complaints.

Also, you would start out as trusted, not test moderate. You have 0 ban requests. The only other thread you have is an unban request for a "false ddos threat".

overall, hard no. you need much more time and effort in the community.

(-1)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]