• LIL MAYO $$$$$$ (STEAM_0:1:72955602)
  • flyingcow3600 (STEAM_0:1:581251163)

Potential Witnesses: 

• dankster
  • Evil Nihilistic Nerd
  • LexiFox
  • Harmless_Potato
  • Mephistopheles

Reason to Ban: Making cp/inappropriate jokes, slurs, trying to force Dannyw to say a slur

Proof: 
Other: 

[*]Some recordings are the same as Potato's ghosting report since the ghosting happens at the same time. Looks at the descriptions for information and timestamps. 
[*]One of the offenders, Mini Ladd, had changed their username because their Steam ID in my recording matched with the current username. I didn't get their ID at the time as I was focused on the ghosters. (Screenshot of the zoom-in login)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
I would like to make note on here that since this incident Mini Ladd did come back on server and has calmed down and has not caused any notable issues while I have been on since this
Video of Mini Ladd being warned for hinting at a pedo joke. Video showing his subsequent gag for making a pedo joke along with ATypicalSeale, though it cuts out when he says it cause I tabbed out and GeForce fucking sucks and didn't catch it.
As far as I know, he hasn't joked like this anymore.
[Image: image.png]
Mini STEAM_0:0:453732496 Since he's had a history of shit in this ball park and doesn't wanna stop, simply yeeting him. Between the name and the constant jokes, I don't see any real need for him here.
Typical STEAM_0:0:93838281 Listing for pedo jokes/topics.

ZaZaGotMeStuck (STEAM_0:0:575562436) Player disrespect, sexual topics, pedo jokes, toxic trolling, incest jokes, bruh. yeeted

LIL MAYO $$$$$$ (STEAM_0:1:72955602) Sexual topics, racism, inciting racism, toxic trolling. Juan week ban
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]