Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upgrade toT-mod
Ingame Name: Jedi Master Nolegamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121848376
Discord Tag:Jedi Master Nolegamer#7073

Time Played: 520 hours

When First Joined: back in 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): different times on different days. depends what job i work that day

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: iI was a  Mod once upon a time. I have experience with the server and the rules. spending the time as a trusted has enabled me to get a better grasp on rule changes and updates. i will do my best to enforce rules fairly, and am not afraid to ask for advice if i don't have the answers feel like im relatively fun to play with. i love trying to make a more fun place to play. 

Why you want to help the community: ive been apart of this community for a while. while i did take quite a long hiatus, i cam back as soon as i could. ive made friends here that i still talk too, and thouroughly enjoy most of the people that play here

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes

How did you find us?: was randomly scrolling ttt server listm and this was the first one that actually took the time to explain the rules (how to get to them atleast) when i had no idea what to do

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other:  feel like im relatively fun to play with. i love trying to make a more fun place to play. 
I've said it before but "fun to play with" isn't/shouldn't be the criteria for promotions
Not a -1 or to say that you're a bad staff member, but the priority and focus for promotions should be what responsibilities you can take on as staff
That said, while I personally haven't interacted with you much, I haven't had any issues or seen cause for concerns either
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
ye im not too crazy about the what you can do explanation, plus i feel like your activity past 3 weeks has been invisible

im not -1 or +1 tho, doesn't really matter but tbh i dont think you show a desire or need to upgrade either
Have not seen you on alot lately. However when you are on it's fun playing with you and are usually handling reports. I'm neutral on this but leaning to +1

+1

Changing from my initial reply. The times you been on this weekend shown you have the knack to handle reports and are genuinely a nice person to play with. Keep up the great work!
(12-22-2022, 03:17 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: Have not seen you on alot lately. However when you are on it's fun playing with you and are usually handling reports. I'm neutral on this but leaning to +1
went missing for a week and a half becuse i started a 2nd job and was putting most effort into that. but now that i have the training under my belt ive been coming on more.

(12-22-2022, 03:11 PM)voidzz Wrote: ye im not too crazy about the what you can do explanation, plus i feel like your activity past 3 weeks has been invisible

im not -1 or +1 tho, doesn't really matter but tbh i dont think you show a desire or need to upgrade either
while the activity was definitely down, it was really only for a week and a half, while i see the concern, even 3 weeks isnt much time away. but thanks for the insight

(12-22-2022, 03:06 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I've said it before but "fun to play with" isn't/shouldn't be the criteria for promotions
Not a -1 or to say that you're a bad staff member, but the priority and focus for promotions should be what responsibilities you can take on as staff
That said, while I personally haven't interacted with you much, I haven't had any issues or seen cause for concerns either
i edited my post to be more accurate to the format
Jedi handles reports quickly and maintains a positive attitude on the server. I think he'd be a great tmod :D +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 good guy who does everything one would expect of staff
+1 is fun to play with
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
this guy knows his stuff and deserves +1
+1 dude knows how to staff well and is a good character to have on the team
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers