ExperienceOrb's Unban Request
Ingame Name: ExperienceOrb 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:92576459

Who Banned You: Icey 

Reason For Ban: Minge/Trolling/Evading

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
Two months ago I was issued a permanent ban for what started as a misunderstanding. In game I mentioned that a coworker of mine had their vehicle’s transmission fail, however unfortunately without thinking I used the colloquial term “tr*nny” which was misinterpreted by Damien. Looking back on the event I should’ve simply apologized and corrected my phrasing. Instead, I let my emotions get the best of me and went on a tirade. In addition to all of this, I attempted to evade the ban which I’m also deeply sorry for. I should’ve made this appeal from the start instead. I cannot explain why I didn’t except for the fact that I’ve had a recent change of heart resulting from further reflection. I’m very embarrassed to think back on these events especially considering I was banned from my all-time favorite Gmod server, that which I have nearly 500 hours on, and subsequently lost contact with most of the community. There’re simply no excuses for my actions, I’m not writing this to try and justify my tirade, I agree that a ban is completely in order. Instead, I’m here asking for moderation and the community to consider reducing the length of my ban. Not being able to play on this server ever again would truly be a shame to me and I would miss it greatly. If the ban could be reduced to 1-2 months from now I’d like to give the entire community my honest word that I’ll cease the toxicity and focus my energy instead on being a good TTT player. Any consideration or feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes 

Other: I’d also like to personally apologize to Damien for targeting him. I sincerely regret this and it’s not reflective of my character in real life.
nothing nice to say with the other stuff mentioned :////
I really don't even care about you "targetting" me, I care more about how you continued to break the rules when I told you not to and proceeded to be an asshole to me and slater. I don't think you should be unbanned at this time but maybe a reduction to 2 months should do since you tried to evade your ban. You were continuously making mine and @slater's time on the server hard since we could've had to deal with something else a little more important than an unfunny troll but you decided to have a little "HAHA I'M SO FUNNY" tirade. If you want to see why he was banned, here's the thread that got him his ban

After seeing what Jammin said you shouldn't be allowed to come back.
Honestly I don't know how to take this unban request, since you did ban evade on the 25th of this month. (Joined on an account, got banned, joined an hour later on another account, got banned and then joined another hour later on a third account and got banned)

Instead of ban evading you should have just done what your ban reason `Minge. Appeal on https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/index.php` said to do and appeal.

I am not supporting an unban with such a recent ban evade. (Which was literally only a few hours on a single day)
Literally ban evaded 3 times in a single day. I am not going to support an unban for someone that cannot even follow the rules when banned. If you had made your ban appeal before trying to ban evade it would be different. Good luck on the ban appeal but I am -1ing!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 I wasn't there for any of this but I've enjoyed playing with ExperienceOrb in the past and I can't recall him having any outbursts before this. I believe him that he let things get out of hand.
The last time I had seen you on, you were a pain to deal with tbh. I had asked you multiple times to drop the subject and you continued until you had left the server after it didn't go your way. You had been baiting the staff purposely for a while and was rambling on about wanting your 50 warns back from the old system, since your warns were wiped clean from the new system. To add on top of that, you were problematic on TTT and Discord for 1) Constantly getting warned from 11/1/22 - 11/2/22 and 2) You were antagonizing @Foxka in his dms, starting a problem in discord with on-call pings and with other individuals, and making pedo jokes right after you had initially gotten off TTT. I wasn't on to see you alt-evading at the time to see if you were problematic now, but you were problematic then. I personally don't think you have changed from your initial ban, seeing as that you have been banned multiple times over and over again for the same instances that you had done not too long ago for donor abuse, creating problems, and being a nuisance wherever else you can. Even recently, you had alt evaded multiple times which was just a few days ago. I can side with another month or two month break till you can reappeal again, seeing as this would be, imo, something that you need time away from to rethink. 

-1 for unban
In the weeks leading up to your ban, you misbehaved in discord and on TTT getting yourself banned.
Other than the obvious TTT issues, I was not fond to have found out that you DM'd members of my staff team to harass them, just because they banned you for being an asshole.
What did you do to get banned from discord?
Besides making pedo jokes at the expense of other community members and mass pinging staff, as well as a history of slur usage/baiting, you decided to DM non-discord staff to harass them too.

Given your recent alt evade earlier this week, there's no reason to believe your behavior has improved whatsoever, nor is there any reason to believe it ever will improve.

You made your bed, go lay in it.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
yikes didnt know this discord stuff, not looking good experienceorb! sad to see this happen or whatever, if dan said you were good i'd like to think there was some truth in it cuz i love dan. not sure how to dig your way out of this now :/
With everything you said to both myself and the staff team I don't ever want to see you return. What you said was disgusting and your behavior was too recent to believe anything has improved. Hard pass.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions