Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App
Hey Bork & Beans,

Nice to see you're re-applying for staff. I wanna go over my personal positives, negatives, and other things I have towards you. 

Negatives:
  • You seem to "staff" sometimes without pinging staff on the Discord. I understand this may have been due to you not being able to access your Discord account. I would like to see you ping staff whenever there are issues as a Donor until you get Trusted (if accepted). The command to ping staff is !ph-on-call-staff.
  • You took a long break, but you seem to be pretty active again. 

Positives: 
  • No previous bans. Keep this up! 
  • Never really been punished at all. Just a warning by me for drawing something not PG-13 or below. 
  • You play a lot. Don't get burnt out (this is ironic of me saying this lol), but active staff is nice! (again this is not a diss towards any staff member).
  • You want to make sure the server is a fun and safe place for everyone to play. 
  • You post ban requests. Keep doing this. I see you have a zero tolerance towards rule-breakers, great to see you have taken the time to submit ban requests. Make sure though that the ban requests are for bannable offenses though, not the little stuff. Just ping staff with the command I stated above.
  • You have been staff previously, so you have a good understanding of the rules, but if you need a refresher, the rules can be found here.

Other: 
  • IDK anything else. Feel like I already summarized everything I have towards you personally lol
Anyways with all that said I'm gonna say +1 for now, but I would like to see you more active in the Discord and pings when stuff happens in the server. Good luck!  :)

Edit: I'm going to change my opinion to a -1 due to the fact that you're not pinging staff when consistent problems occur and unfamiliarity of PH rules. I suggest waiting a bit if you do decide to re-apply if you dont get accepted.
???????? ??????

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess Who's Back? Prop Hunt: Bork & Beans Trusted App - by Harmless_Potato - 03-09-2023, 07:26 PM