Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ehh Why Not Staff 3 Places lol
(06-04-2023, 04:10 PM)Gabe Wrote: bumppppp

also to reiterate Ryzif's question, do you really want this? basically, what's your "why" for wanting this position
To summarize it shortly, I really really like this community and want to be more proactive in it to help as much as I can. I have too much freetime on my hands lol.

I'm extremely active here and saw that web staff applications were open, and decided why not apply and help out more. I'd like to say I do well helping the PH server and Discord server and wanted to branch out and do a bit more. 

I love this community through and throughout and want to help ensure that it remains a fun and safe for everyone alike.
???????? ??????
+1 Although I slightly worry about the stress of already staff two of the hardest to handle servers (Discord and Prophunt) but at least the forums isn't to much more stressful.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Hello! Thank you applying. We're going to accept your application.

Like others here, I too was worried about burn out and taking on a third position. Honestly if this was any other gamemode/community area I would've denied this because of the sheer amount of workload you'd have to carry and having that much additional responsibility despite the eagerness(which I greatly appreciate) is not always a good thing. But forums is not a lot of additional workload in actuality compared to the others. So I don't think it would be a big issue here as long as you pace yourself with the others areas you staff and don't mix up the rules for each area that can slightly differ. Congratulations!