Offender's Name: USUALSUSPECK

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526220600

What Server(s): Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Donor Abuse/Power Abuse

When They Did It: 8:00pm PST-ish @ 6/11/2023

Potential Witnesses: Corrilly, Doctor Girlfriend, DesiredRat, Ace

Proof: Video Proof | Screenshot of Kick

Other: He has done this multiple times, even going as far as overwritting powers of other donors/potential staff applicants. Not to mention, done it once/twice while staff was on. He will go far to defend his friend Asorrtinoid, who is known to cause trouble in the server.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Can confirm everything from my dude. This was the thread that i believe classwork was reffering to when he mentioned his previous abuse of donor powers. 

The unforutnate part is he understands its against the rules. He does not do this when staff is on. After he was gagged his previously rude comments stopped once a staff joined.

all that to say... bad egg 
+1
Give him the glorious Supporter rank.
???????? ??????
Also has a history of disrespect, just got 24 hr banned.
+1 for removal of donor.
[Image: image.png]
Looking at his relay history, he just a troublemaker and just using donor commands to abuse it. Also, this isn't the first time kicking someone as he had kicked someone yesterday. (Seem that the player was ghosting in chat but instead of muting them, he kicked them)

+1 to remove his donor rank.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
1+ To remove donor rank, This isn't the first time he donor abused, 15 bucks down the draiiiiiiiin, cmon man you're better than this
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
After taking some time to think about this I don't think this user would benefit from a strike. I support the move to ban the user untill their Donor is removed. +1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Damn, that's (unfortunately not) crazy.

+1 to greying of rank for bad behavior as demonstrated by evidence
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Ick. Players donor will be removed.
He has also received a month long ban for donor abuse, evasion, pedo jokes, and disrespect..

Thank for your report.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.