unban timbo
Ingame Name: Timbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24536277

Who Banned You: I truly don't remember

Reason For Ban: mic spam

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I will not use a soundboard or be otherwise disruptive

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes

Other: welp, to be blunt i was diagnosed with pretty mild autism. With the help of a really great shrink I've worked on a few ways to outlet some of my weird (i.e. annoying as shit) behavior. sorry for the annoyance I've caused so much, I hope no one's feelings were hurt and no one was insulted by my behavior. I hope you guys can give me another chance to be a little bit more of a normal dude on the server this time.
If you try to contact to the server it should tell you who banned you.

You were banned by Kizzy???? (STEAM_0:0:52242441)
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
You were banned for ghosting as well, not just the micspam
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
When were you banned?
With a total of 14 bans ranging from RDMing, RDMing and leaving, ghosting, and multiple bans for mic spam, idk about this. I'm not voting due to that fact I don't play TTT, but it seems as if you don't really learn from your previous mistakes.
???????? ??????
14 bans god dam. What were those 14 bans for? I need to see that list
For reference his last unban request. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17980
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
-1 no
While I have my doubts, I have some objective feedback, as someone who is responsible for easily 1/3 of Timbo's punishments (gags, bans, etc) over the years:
  1. Timbo's primary issue, bar nothing else, was primarily micspam - an external/annoyance that doesn't affect gameplay when in dead chat/pre/post round. I will attest that Timbo usually didn't micspam or played topical soundboards very sparingly during the actual round.
  2. Timbo has been permanently banned since October of 2021, and has his last alt account banned in July of 2022 - a full year prior to this appeal.
  3. Timbo's ban history includes 7 micspam bans (ranging from a few days to a few weeks), an old Mass RDM ban (check his forum posts for details about RDM via incen), and 1 or 2 RDM and leave bans. He does NOT have 14 bans as the ban tracker suggests, as some of those bans are mistakes/rebans or reductions.
  4. This ban history does NOT include the lengthy and extensive history of warnings, gags, kicks, etc that staff have had to serve Timbo with over the years.
  5. Timbo did alt evade for a few months in 2022 via STEAM_0:1:645489460, which included a day ban from me for god-knows-what (though if memory serves the day ban was self-requested), before his permanent ban once alt evasion was confirmed.
  6. Even though his appeal seems short, content is what matters, not length. His short explanation seems sincere, and frankly even goes beyond what an appeal should probably contain. It obviously doesn't justify his actions, but it does help explain them.
  7. Timbo's ban is the gold standard of "fuck around and find out." However, I think a full year of being completely off the server is punishment enough.
  8. Probably the most relevant point I can make here, Timbo's ban for micspam predates the availability of the permanent gag. I think getting Chibill/Bryan to add a PGAG to Timbo upon unbanning solves the vast majority of his issues.
  9. As for any issues of Timbo's past toxic behavior, which was occasional but did manifest at times, well only time will tell. We've kept worse people around.
While I still definitely have my doubts, I think unbanning Timbo with a PGag for now is probably a fairly safe move to make.

+1 unban w/ PGag
Neutral to unban w/o PGag

Timbo I'm glad to hear you are doing better for yourself.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
restoring because deleted, ttt admins will decide what happens now