Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Yeeep
Ingame Name: Garro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90012891

Time Played: 2,368

When First Joined: Jun 28, 2019

Availability: 7am-10pm(I'm 7 hours ahead of USA)

Rank Desired: Tmod.

Current Rank: Trusted.

What can you do to help the community?: I've been trusted for a year now, and even though it was fun, I think it's time to move on. There is only so much I can do as trusted. Some of my ban requests for harassment proves it. As Tmod I can be more effective and because of the recent event I'm only online during the day, so most of the high ranking staff are sleeping or "touching grass".

Why do you want to help the community?: My motivation is the same. I want to keep this server safe. I hope this year was enough to prove it.

Have you previously been banned? Yes, but in my defense, staff did not follow protocol.

Have you previously applied for staff? Yes.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16432
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14708

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS.

How did you find us?: Random choice.

Other: For those who thinks that this app is small or unfinished, I'm a man of few words,so for me its enough info. But I will gladly answer any questions. 
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Easy +1. @Garro is an amazing Trusted. I have zero concerns having him being promoted to T-Mod. He has nearly 100 ban requests, follows the PH Staff Guidelines perfectly, knows how to sniff out ghosters/hackers very well, the 2nd most playtime amongst the PH staff team, and I could go on and on. He is one of the greats. 

Dude is more than ready for T-Mod. This is an app I've been waiting to see. Good luck Garro!  :)
???????? ??????
Garro is simply one of the best, he never seams to get a ban request wrong. It is a simple no brainier +1

He can easily handle T-mod
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
+1
ez vote
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Garro is an incredible staff member. No doubt he deserves tmod.
+1 this should have came sooner tbh
[Image: image.png]
Bump
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I am going to go against the grain and put a -1 instead. Yes, I realize I do not play PH anymore and everything I am basing judgement off is what I see in other places in the community, mainly forums and occasionally discord.

An abuse thread was just made against Garro where there was an important issue brought up. Garro's attitude and how instead of deescalating the situation he instead did the opposite and purposefully escalated the situation. This is not the first time something like this has happened with Garro with people thinking that he is too stiff at times or rough. I do not know how he has been recently other than this one issue but if it is an issue as I have seen over time with Garro, I cannot recommend giving him ban powers at this time. I am not saying he would abuse the ban command but that it could easily look like he is using it out of convenience rather than a last resort. I understand that real life stuff happens that can alter your attitude but you cannot take that out with people on server, even if they are annoying. If you let them get to you then you have already lost. Yes, you could get the last laugh with a ban or something but you have already shown everyone on the server, including other staff and regulars, that you lost your cool and set a bad example. The staff, especially upper staff, and the people on the server need to know that the individual with responsibilities will maintain control of the server while also keeping their cool.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
From the outside looking in, I tend to agree with Fish. While I should think that the occasional mistake ought to be forgivable, especially with the sheet time that Garro puts in, it's important to ensure action is taken in a reasonable fashion, and it does appear that occasionally an attitude problem may result in less professional conduct as staff.

However, I also feel that the occasional bad day could be had by a staff member. I feel like Garro is one of the more active trusted members around - and any bad days or mistakes should be looked at in this context. If I were to staff 100 days a year, and have 1 bad day and 99 good ones, then this should be seen as a 99% effective rate. I feel that with the right training Garro should be able to tackle day bans just fine.

I'll remain neutral because I am 1. dead, 2. not a PH player, and 3. have opened GMod three times total since the snow stopped.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
For me Garro is the best at enforcing rules even though he's sometimes a bit on the harsh side, but that's easily fixable 1+
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Final bump.

Sorry for delay.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]