Panda's Abuse Thread (Mod App)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121022554
Discord Tag: PandaInPants

Time Played: the requirement is 400 so I got 290 

When First Joined: January 05, 23

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: I could handle bans very quickly as even though hitting 400 hours took a while I'm on my PC too much and can quickly look at issues. I could also ban @[DSI]ToxicVoid7. I have a pretty decent understanding of the rules, guidelines, and how to use staff discretion. When I'm not so sure about something I usually try to talk to other staff and gather opinions on what the correct course of action is. Fixing incorrect warns would also be helpful in cases where we actually have a few people on and a mistake is made. !teleport is much better than !bring. Banning works much better than karma banning, especially since some people dodge karma bans and it would let me catch alts faster. 

Why you want to help the community: We have been gaining lower-ranked staff and a lot of higher-ranked staff have gone inactive or resigned in recent times. I want to be a stronger power for the lower-ranked staff and players who need assistance from a staff member at times when stinky not-good gamers are online. I like it when people are just having a good time instead of dealing with evildoers like @Goat Punter
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nop

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18500 

How did you find us?: and Late one night instead of lying in bed I hopped on gmod, and in my head I said "I'm feeling a little peculiar" So I joined on a server called Dinkelbergs. (this is to heyayaya-heman)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yep

Other: 
+1 for banning toxicvoid
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+ 1 for banning tiefling
+1 for active staff member who has an active interest in promoting and supporting the community.

+1 for donating 200k to my gofundme
Does becoming mod help in the quest of !pgag 'ing Damien? If so, I want this individual as moderator.

Jokes aside, PandaInPants was the first staff member (since I have come back to this server) that I interacted with. Funnily enough, it was for a punishment to dish out to me for using a slur and explaining the rules behind such language control. They explained it calmly and what I would describe as exceptionally professional and patient as well. I have had great experiences playing with PandaInPants and also can vouch that PandaInPants, in the time that I have come back, has been an extremely capable and effective staff member. They promote and support the community well, like Goat Punter said, and I truly trust that PandaInPants will continue to perform their duties effectively and efficiently for the server. I also agree that I have not seen much upper staff be on in the past two weeks (the time that I have been frequently the server as of late), outside of tiefling lesbian. I have very occasionally seen chibill and Bryanbrr, and only have recently seen Boocow and Icey on. [DSI]ToxicVoid7, skelesyn, and Pluto are obviously frequenters as well but they are limited in their abilities as Trusted. PandaInPants understands and knows the rules very well, almost like the back of their hand when I have had questions regarding specifics, and has never failed to apply them in a partial and capable manner.

+1 from me, however much that can be valued at.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
+1.

however, I do believe being a league of legends player should immediately disqualify you. I also think you should be permanently banned.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
-1 You aren't a bad staff member but my reason for this is based on the fact of the other day I was on it was towards the end of the night and there was still a good solid 20+ people on I think another staff member as well. You said that the server was a little to hectic for you or something along the lines of that and the server was pretty calm at the time maybe a little RDM but not much else was going on. So it brings the question up in my mind how would he be able to handle this and make the right choices if he was solo staffing and it was even more chaotic.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(10-28-2023, 01:25 AM)bab Wrote: +1.

however, I do believe being a league of legends player should immediately disqualify you. I also think you should be permanently banned.
I have paid for my sins of addiction to mobas financially, mentally, physically, and emotionally. I have done my time and continue to pay for the crimes I have committed.
+1 give this panda mod. panda is one of the most helpful staff members and deserves the promotion for ease of staffing. even aside from the fact that we really do need more mods that can dish out proper punishments and fixes, panda is an excellent candidate for mod

+1 PandaInPants for Super Admin 2048
+1 saved me from a burning building
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]