hi
Ingame Name: Shaye

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94159295

Who Banned You: lots of people

Reason For Ban: ban evade probably? I dont remember

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: on all my alts i follow the rules yada yada i just wanna play some ttt and have fun, im not gonna cause trouble or be tossic because its all pointless arguing is pointless so on so fourth, i just wanna do a wee bit of trolling

Have you been banned before yeah like 15 times

Other: I unfortunately still like and enjoy this server so please just let me play not on alt so i can talk and not pay 8$ for a vpn
do not play when staff r on its foolproof....noob +1
its been a decent amount of time but everytime you have come back your actions get repeated, why do you think you deserve another chance truly?

low effort post also, not trying to shit on your parade too much but at least put in some effort
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
No.

You've had WAY too many chances and your behavior never changes. I'd recommend finding another server, though I don't know of any that would tolerate the way you treat people for very long.

You have had too many chances in my opinion. After the first ban or even second you should've reevaluated yourself and read the TTT Rules if you wanted to stick around. I also don't like how you put "i just wanna do a wee bit of trolling" in a unban request. You haven't learned the first 15 or so times, so why should the TTT staff think you will change now?
???????? ??????
(10-12-2023, 06:35 AM)lacer Wrote: No.

You've had WAY too many chances and your behavior never changes. I'd recommend finding another server, though I don't know of any that would tolerate the way you treat people for very long.
thats a funny take coming from you of all people

the 100s of times youve said the n word; the f slur; treated people like shit thats really TOP notch

(10-12-2023, 12:08 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: its been a decent amount of time but everytime you have come back your actions get repeated, why do you think you deserve another chance truly?

low effort post also, not trying to shit on your parade too much but at least put in some effort
I dont know what effort I can put into an unban appeal if you want me to suck ass to get unbanned; Dont know what I can say or do regardless; people will -1

(10-12-2023, 07:09 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: -1

You have had too many chances in my opinion. After the first ban or even second you should've reevaluated yourself and read the TTT Rules if you wanted to stick around. I also don't like how you put "i just wanna do a wee bit of trolling" in a unban request. You haven't learned the first 15 or so times, so why should the TTT staff think you will change now?
you act like nobody goofs around or plays the game for more than what it is; people play to have fun, and talk to people, as for what im gonna "Change" its simple ill follow the rules
you've alted so many times that i don't think this ban should even be appealable. -1
Around 15 bans? That is beyond too many chances.  You shouldn't have been unbanned since your 3rd or 4th ban.  -1 try to actually comprehend you fucked way too much.
[Image: unknown.png]
bye
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I don't think effort really matters when your on your millionth unban. You either say the same thing or not much at all. Can't really blame that.

That being said, -1 to this. Too many chances and the same result time & again. Not saying every ban was just or the within the same context, lord knows one can remember them all, but the trend writes itself. Your best bet is fixing how you act, or waiting a LONG time when the upper staff rotate to a new group. Saying "I will follow the rules this time!" doesn't really work the 15th time.
former admin2