Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
you'll never guess who's staff app this is
+1 hes a pretty cool guy, i think
also might be gay
Chrona from the official dinklebergs discord says +1 because "he shot me pretty cool"
[Image: image.png]
+1 on the condition that this application isn't accepted until damien is 18 (4 years from now)
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-30-2023, 09:50 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: +1 on the condition that this application isn't accepted until damien is 18 (4 years from now)

IMHO, its not even about that that I think any real naysayer has a problem with, Imo, the real problem is why has damien resigned twice? I would respond with that at least the first time going around, he got a rough treatment from his fellow staff. I think that honestly was a travesty.

second time around? not a clue why. still sucks tbh.

I just think that people should ensure that the stage is set for success and not failure.

if your response is a joke, then its kind of funny, but I feel like we should take Damien seriously. Just my two cents.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(10-30-2023, 10:14 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote:
(10-30-2023, 09:50 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: +1 on the condition that this application isn't accepted until damien is 18 (4 years from now)
second time around? not a clue why. still sucks tbh.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18110

I went into detail on some of the reasons why I originally resigned on my last resignation thread
(10-30-2023, 10:14 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: second time around? not a clue why.
there was a lot of toxic clique behavior aimed at staff around the time of damien's resignation (there still is, but it was worse then), and damien was an easy target due to his age and history
while it's still a concern that damien might resign again for similar reasons or still react poorly to instigators, and full maturity obviously doesn't happen the instant someone turns 18, these sort of things are easier to deal with as you mature, along with learning better general judgement and responsibility
(10-30-2023, 10:14 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: but I feel like we should take Damien seriously.
no we shouldn't
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
your staffing both times has definitely been questionable imo, but you have a lot of support and have grown a lot from when I first met you. I don't see the harm in getting Trusted again because your head is in the right place and I don't think much can go wrong with slaying people. only concern I have is whether or not staffing is actually good for your mental because I've seen time and time again that trolls get under your skin easily, but without abusing perms that isn't a big issue. server is completely different now, so if the kid wants to help +1
+1 you staff fine 95% of the time, the remaining 10 precente you fail to deescalate properly, but you're better than you used to be so I think you're on the right track

signed, least inactive player in 2023

also dont resign next time just afk

if you resign within 3 months this will be my reaction
[Image: P1D8GLv.png]
damien staff app
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Welcome back to the staff team once again. I hope you have a nice long stay. :)  Your application is APPROVED!