October 24th, 02:41:17/ Swagdaddy69
Ingame Name: SwagDaddy69

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111224084/

Who Banned You: teifling lesbian

Reason For Ban: 10 point warn threshold

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Reason for Admins to Unban: Non-break of terms of service for so-called "8 point ban"

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have never been banned for Dinkleberg's gmod servers.

Other:
I was banned for 24 hours on October 24th due to "10 point warn threshold" by "teifling lesbian". I was told in the discord "trick or traitors" text-chat that i was banned for "i was on when you got banned so i did hear your joke about the ip logger" at 02:12 AM by 3mbr3y. Once i again read the TOS rule for the TTT Gmod servers, i appears i still did not violate any rule by joking about Doxxing, or ip loggers; in rule 6 of the TOS in line 5 of the rule, the following sentence is listed; "Do not participate in anything that may be questionably legal, this includes things such as actual violence, actual crimes, exploitation of minors (including "jokes" and suggestive comments,) and doxxing." The terms "including "jokes: and suggestive comments" is listed for the portion inside the quotation marks and that portion is "things such as actual violence, actual crimes, exploitation of minors" the quotation marks than end and the rule lists finally, "and doxxing." this not only after the entire rest of the rule but also is not indcluded in the quotation marks discussing the entire rest of that part of the rule. So due to my understanding of english grammar, jokes about doxxing are not listed in the Terms of Service where "teifling lesbian" cited i broke a rule.  I believe the 6-8 points should be appealed/ removed from my steam ID and i be reinstated into the server as soon as possible. To clarify jokes about "actual violence, actual crimes, exploitation of minors" were covered and clearly outlined in the Terms of service. However Doxxing is only listed plainly, and by itself. This lead my to believe only legitimate doxxing was a violation of the terms of service. No, this continues to lead me to believe that. I do wish anyone reading this forum post check the second one i made to quickly and easily solve the issue which did not work as intended, that forum post is the 2nd link listed in this post. The first link listed in this post is a screenshot of the ban from the Gmod server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...3059603098

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18800
the lines leading up to your warn were, roughly from memory, "my ip logger is already full, they live in colorado, i could find their house very easily", which you repeated multiple times
doxxing threats are not allowed, even as a joke
[Image: oCIFhKj.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-24-2023, 04:56 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: the lines leading up to your warn were, roughly from memory, "my ip logger is already full, they live in colorado, i could find their house very easily", which you repeated multiple times
Wherever this rule is posted from is not listen in the Terms of service which were sent to me and visible from the Gmod game. This is the link i was sent for the Terms of service for Dinklebegs TTT server. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4 
   Those are the server rules which have been shared to me and was looked over by myself before playing. If i could be shared a link of the apparent actual rules of the server which tiefling lesbian has showed in the previous message, that would be extremely helpful to ensure no rules are broken on the server again. To clarify i was never shown the rule;
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wzuX...9xiqM/edit
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-24-2023, 05:14 AM)SwagDaddy69 Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 04:56 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: the lines leading up to your warn were, roughly from memory, "my ip logger is already full, they live in colorado, i could find their house very easily", which you repeated multiple times
Wherever this rule is posted from is not listen in the Terms of service which were sent to me and visible from the Gmod game. This is the link i was sent for the Terms of service for Dinklebegs TTT server. 
   Those are the server rules which have been shared to me and was looked over by myself before playing. If i could be shared a link of the apparent actual rules of the server which tiefling lesbian has showed in the previous message, that would be extremely helpful to ensure no rules are broken on the server again. To clarify i was never shown the rule;

Edit: I would also like it to be know i never said "I could find their house very easily." I did infact state "i have an ip logger running, youre in colorado." This was immediatly following the round while many people were talking and was not directed at anybody in particular and was not meant too. Though im sure intent doesn't matter much, my intent was to parody people who DO dox and to list a random state to complete the joke. The joke is still in violation of the rule teifling lesbian has posted. The inclusion of the line "I could find their house very easily." Paints the entire statement in a light which is not only incorrect but completely a malicious way. I did not include that line and the intent that line suggests is not at all what i was saying.

(10-24-2023, 05:19 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wzuX...9xiqM/edit
   I sincerely appreciate you sharing with my the actual rules of the server(s). Though it is not my business to run these servers perhaps rules would not be broken if they were accurately presented to the users.
(10-24-2023, 05:21 AM)SwagDaddy69 Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 05:14 AM)SwagDaddy69 Wrote:

Edit: I would also like it to be know i never said "I could find their house very easily." I did infact state "i have an ip logger running, youre in colorado." This was immediatly following the round while many people were talking and was not directed at anybody in particular and was not meant too. Though im sure intent doesn't matter much, my intent was to parody people who DO dox and to list a random state to complete the joke. The joke is still in violation of the rule teifling lesbian has posted. The inclusion of the line "I could find their house very easily." Paints the entire statement in a light which is not only incorrect but completely a malicious way. I did not include that line and the intent that line suggests is not at all what i was saying.

(10-24-2023, 05:19 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wzuX...9xiqM/edit
   I sincerely appreciate you sharing with my the actual rules of the server(s). Though it is not my business to run these servers perhaps rules would not be broken if they were accurately presented to the users.
To be exact they are linked as the staff guidelines with in the first few lines of the MOTD / Rules post.  IF you would have read it you would have easily found them. Also its common sense not to joke about Doxing, literally is something illegal so it would be dumb to joke about it.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Not everything is going to be spelt out in the rules. It seems like you may be purposely trying to find what you perceive as loopholes to justify what you got warned for and that’s annoying, so -1
Seems apologetic enough, but you should know better than to joke around like that. It's pretty cut and dry on the rules as well as the staff guidelines provided by tiefling.

As for the ban I think it's just 24 hours so you'd be waiting longer for an unban rather than just serving it
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Just serve out the ban, and use common sense in the future.
+1 nobody actually lives in Colorado

-1 serve the time, your inability to read is not our problem
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks