October 24th, 02:41:17/ Swagdaddy69
(10-24-2023, 05:21 AM)SwagDaddy69 Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 05:14 AM)SwagDaddy69 Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 04:56 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: the lines leading up to your warn were, roughly from memory, "my ip logger is already full, they live in colorado, i could find their house very easily", which you repeated multiple times
doxxing threats are not allowed, even as a joke
[Image: oCIFhKj.png]
Wherever this rule is posted from is not listen in the Terms of service which were sent to me and visible from the Gmod game. This is the link i was sent for the Terms of service for Dinklebegs TTT server. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4 
   Those are the server rules which have been shared to me and was looked over by myself before playing. If i could be shared a link of the apparent actual rules of the server which tiefling lesbian has showed in the previous message, that would be extremely helpful to ensure no rules are broken on the server again. To clarify i was never shown the rule;
[Image: oCIFhKj.png]

Edit: I would also like it to be know i never said "I could find their house very easily." I did infact state "i have an ip logger running, youre in colorado." This was immediatly following the round while many people were talking and was not directed at anybody in particular and was not meant too. Though im sure intent doesn't matter much, my intent was to parody people who DO dox and to list a random state to complete the joke. The joke is still in violation of the rule teifling lesbian has posted. The inclusion of the line "I could find their house very easily." Paints the entire statement in a light which is not only incorrect but completely a malicious way. I did not include that line and the intent that line suggests is not at all what i was saying.

(10-24-2023, 05:19 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wzuX...9xiqM/edit
   I sincerely appreciate you sharing with my the actual rules of the server(s). Though it is not my business to run these servers perhaps rules would not be broken if they were accurately presented to the users.
To be exact they are linked as the staff guidelines with in the first few lines of the MOTD / Rules post.  IF you would have read it you would have easily found them. Also its common sense not to joke about Doxing, literally is something illegal so it would be dumb to joke about it.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: October 24th, 02:41:17/ Swagdaddy69 - by chibill - 10-24-2023, 09:34 AM
RE: October 24th, 02:41:17/ Swagdaddy69 - by Gabe - 10-24-2023, 10:00 AM