Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avi's App (Trusted) :^)
Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726
Discord Tag: avilani

Time Played: GameTracker says 1234.35 hours
When First Joined: I first joined around October 2016.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My availability will depend on the days I have off from my job (I don't have set days off, just two days per week).  Otherwise I am available early morning/late evenings depending on if I'm held over from work.  I can't guarantee I will be on every day (crime scenes aren't a 9-5 job unfortunately) but I try to play when I have available time.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor +

What can you do to help the community: I can assist with issues on the server, handle rdm reports, and give gags/mutes/warns/etc. as needed.  I have a lot of prior experience in this community as a former Admin for TTT (among other staff roles on other servers/the Discord).  I have other server manager experience and development experience that can be useful for the community too.
Why you want to help the community: Dinks has always been a community I've enjoyed, both as a player and as staff.  I left my staff position the last time for unfortunate reasons inside and outside of the community, and it would have been too much to handle staffing and things irl.  It's been quite some time since then, and I've been able to improve things in life and feel confident I can handle staffing again.  The community has given me a lot of great memories and has introduced me to a lot of wonderful people, and I'd like to contribute back to the community that's given so much.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have only ever been joke banned/joke punished :^)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
My original Trusted App that was approved was on the old Enjin Forums (rip).
Trusted - Approved
Tmod - Approved
Trusted - Approved
Tmod - Approved
Moderator - Aproved

How did you find us?: I found this server while server hopping.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them or DM me on Discord and I will try to answer what I can :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
PHAT +1 an amazing member in this community, can handle situations well even really delicate ones. Good at gathering evidence as well as being a fun presence on server. Not to mention another former admin but even just based on her return she would be a great addition back to staff. 

Good luck nurd :)
Cool former staff member +1, Model choice +1, Knows the rules +1, Weekend gamer +1, Forum time -1.

Total Score: +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 yeah she's avi.
+1. Prior admin, good head on the shoulders. Would be a solid fit for the team and what the community wants in a staff member.
smh my head
YESSSSS THE PEER PRESSURE WORKEDDDDDDD

Biggest +1, everything stated above + bad at the game so they care less about gameplay and more about staffing (I relate)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Omg it's really happening
+1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 not only was she a former admin, but on top of that she was one of the best that we’ve had. Helped pave way for a lot of things you see/utilize today. Applications like this in my opinion are a no brainer. Good luck nurd.
+1. Former admin that knows how to run things well and would be very easy to acclimate to any changes since her tenure.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 I wasn't around when Avi was admin but I'm sure she was a great one, she's super friendly and has a really positive presence on the server!
[Image: kirby.gif]