Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for stress about internet happenings
(04-12-2024, 12:12 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: Shouldn't you be applying for a staff position somewhere
I am :D
(04-12-2024, 12:14 PM)Damien Wrote:
(04-12-2024, 12:12 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: Shouldn't you be applying for a staff position somewhere
I am :D
-1 your signature is too long already
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
I haven’t even said what I wanna say yet dw
(04-12-2024, 12:17 PM)dong Wrote: I haven’t even said what I wanna say yet dw
(04-12-2024, 12:03 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I wholeheartedly believe everyone wants the community to be a better place, but there’s extreme disagreement on how and an overall lack of people willing to put in the work necessary for that to happen. Not the first time it’s happened here

This current situation reminds me a lot of mid 2020 and whenever that ThePhoenix situation occurred. 

People are at each other's throats, cherry-picking statements to make themselves look better (or in some cases, showcase how oblivious they are) or responding with instigating comments like " stroke your own ego, Twitter Girlie" (I'm self-aware I am part of the problem here) or "yapping" "not reading all that," and so on. I'll admit that there are times where I'd rather just shit on people because of their attitude rather than hear them out, and there are others who feel the same way about people like me. It's unfortunate, but part of it.

I genuinely feel for the current admin team because they are putting up with a lot of bullshit right now, as well as the ones who got their names flung in the mud (ON BOTH sides of the argument, not just one). Some people did deserve it though.
smh my head