Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lets burn it all down and be done with it
(04-14-2024, 05:18 PM)VolfVoss Wrote: One more thing before I go.

Be careful of who you call a friend here, it becomes obvious who was just waiting for you to make a mistake to turn their back on you. 

If you were a worm I would step on you. Get lost.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]

Be careful of who you call a friend here, it becomes obvious who was just waiting for you to make a mistake to turn their back on you. 

People were not waiting for you to fail. God I think plenty of people wish you didn't fuck up so royally and then triple down. Shame on you, you brought this upon yourself, no one else.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]

I did have someone I called a friend here and I was glad to turn my back on them when I found out they were proven to have done some heinous shit. Defense of heinous shit in that same vein is a reason why the whole community is glad to turn their backs on you as well. 

Fuck off with calling willful defense of a proven pedo and then tripling (quadrupling? I’ve lost count) down on it anything remotely close to a “mistake”
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

You're a grown ass man acting like this. Trying to twist this into a "woe is me! people were waiting for me to fuck up to turn their backs on me!" situation til the very end of your time in the community instead of stepping back, reflecting upon why everyone is saying you're an asshole who is very in the wrong, is truly so fucking pathetic and embarrassing to watch, it says even more about who you are as a person.

I truly, truly fucking hope that no one will ever come to you in the future for anything like this again, but as a final reminder just in case, children can NOT consent and are NOT at fault for being groomed.

You're a part of the problem. Grow the fuck up and do better in the future. Good riddance.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333

You were always looking down on people even at your highest position; even when you couldn't take criticism from others very well.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]

The more you speak in here the more I lose respect and become disgusted in you, didn't think it could get any worse for you but you keep trying to act like you are some sort of victim here? Like no, you spat out the most god awful opinion ever and not only that.. doubled down on it! People weren't trying to capitalize on your mistakes dude, I don't see why you think that. People are rightfully so turning their backs on you because of the bullshit you've pulled.

You've lost the trust of this entire community and it was entirely your own doing. I know community bans aren't something to take lightly, and maybe its just cause you piss me off cause of how you ruin peoples trust and more, but you should be community banned and NEVER allowed in this community again. Even after all these people have tried and showed you exactly how and why you fucked up you still cannot except your mistakes. Hope you realize one day that you are responsible for your own actions. No one else is. Good riddance voss, again you did this to yourself buddy

nah bruh what is this

I'll be honest when you started this thread I was as shocked as everyone else but I saw it was posted at like 3am I thought you were sleep deprived/drunk/something and completely fumbled the bag on whatever dumb shit was going through your head

but then you completely miss the opportunity to save even a little bit of face (considering what you wrote in the first place that wasn't gonna be much)

and now you out here whining about us turning our back on you? you gotta get your brain checked dude
Voss will now be occupying a vacant community ban spot. Genuinely sickening that you would not only post this, but triple down on it then state that "this place is not safe for anyone" when in fact you are the one making it not safe. What you said here was beyond a mistake, it was reprehensible and honestly devastating to read. Child predator/pedo sympathizers, victim blamers, and vile human beings are not welcome here.