Ingame Name: timbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24536277

Who Banned You: unknown 

Reason For Ban: mic spam

Length of Ban: permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban: ape gnag resurrection 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):Yes 

Other: unbanning me is big dicked as hell
Previous appeal: Edit this is the more recent appeal it is not for the current ban I don't think.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18474

You heard this even on your last appeals. I would edit this post and put some more effort into it. And you did alt evade a bit over a year and a half ago. 
I'll watch the thread for added information/context/reflection and update my position based on that. -1 for now.

Edit2: +1 for unban with a permgag, and some warn points.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Time of ban: 09-07-23
Reason: continuous micspam
Banned by: moocow
Unban time: Never
History: User has had 14 previous ban(s)
+1 !pgag timbo

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Look timbo you gotta put more effort into something like this or you're just going to be denied again and again.

-1 for now until I see some more from you
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Ingame Name: timbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24536277

Who Banned You: unknown

Reason For Ban: mic spam

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: ape gnag resurrection

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):Yes

Other: unbanning me is big dicked as hell

Other other: honestly just want to play a game that's a little more social, kinda missing ttt lately. When I got banned 14 times I was a heavy drinker, I don't drink anymore... I am a much more well adjusted person now. I just wanna vibe with apes. And maybe play the occasional "Asians are hot" soundbyte.

Sorry I forgot I can edit posts so I just put a new one down here. I'm also working right now so I was a little distracted lol
Aren't perma gags still a thing on TTT? If mic spam is the only hang-up, why not just do that?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(04-26-2024, 03:56 PM)August Wrote: Aren't perma gags still a thing on TTT? If mic spam is the only hang-up, why not just do that?
This is pretty much what chibill said in the last appeal. Seems like an okay resolution to me.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(04-26-2024, 04:01 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 03:56 PM)August Wrote: Aren't perma gags still a thing on TTT? If mic spam is the only hang-up, why not just do that?
This is pretty much what chibill said in the last appeal. Seems like an okay resolution to me.

problem is I'm too much fun to ungag, so I got re-banned. lmao
id be fine with a pgag and unban 

+1