Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold For T-mod!
ingame name:[yellow]GoldVenom

steam ID: SteamID(0;0:219943315)

Time played:1w 0d 13h (currently)

when first joined: sometime this summer 

availability: the only time i might not be ob is during school hours and sometimes weekends

rank desired: T-mod

current rank: Trusted

what can you do to help this community?: since being trusted, I've helped maintain this server to keep things right and with being a tmod have more ways to better help the community and keep it fun.

Why do you want to help this community?:because i love it, i love talking with everyone and enjoy this server alot!

have you previously been banned?: nope

Have you previously applied for staff?: for trusted only

how did you find us?: i wanted a nice ph server with alot of nce people and good outlook and this server suited it the most so i just stayed with it :)

other: im a person :V
+1

Follows the rules and upholds them, is active in discord as well as forums, and he interacts with the community well.

also here's the link to your first app: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2696
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Gold, joined awhile back as he stated. Has been a cool guy, nice to be around ever since I met him. All around enjoyable helps users feel "home".

+1, as a staff member you have picked up on your duties well, your dedication proves you worthy of this position. Keep doing what your doing at Dink's, it is appreciated and many enjoy being around you. The better the vibes the better the outcome.
+1
He knows that rules well and hes also funny and a chill guy. I think he deserves Test Mod.  :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1

Aye, aye. He follows the rules, he is fun to play with, he makes the server enjoyable. He will be a great t-mod
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]