Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, who left this bowl of Donions here?
Ingame Name: Donion Rings

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58544052

Time Played: 245 hours

When First Joined: June 20, 2016

Availability: Any day I don't work I'm available during the morning (9-10 am is around when I wake up) through the afternoon. I can also play during the night up to midnight, maybe later.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What You Can Do To Help The Community: What I can do is help provide a welcoming and fun experience to regulars and newcomers of the server, by handling reports when other staff members are either not online, or are currently still alive in game. I am already experienced enough to properly make ban requests, and with proper video evidence with it, so that Moderators and Admins can correctly place their verdict on unruly players, and to prove innocence of others who were blamed for RDM.

Why You Want To Help The Community: I have invested a great deal of time into this server, making friends and having a great time. I want to help keep it a great place to play on, so they can make friends and have a continuous and enjoyable experience every time they come to the server.

Have You Previously Been Banned: Here, ignore the other 2* my ID was used by accident in a report
(I've since deleted all my ear-rape uploads, I've definitely learned my lesson)

Have You Previously Applied For Staff: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2884

How Did You Find Us: I randomly picked a fullish server in the browser when I was first really getting into GMod, now here I am.

Other: Just wanting to say I'm loving how active staff have been for the last few weeks, haven't had to make a ban request in a while.
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
You seem to show some signs of maturity so...
+1
Dont make me regret that
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Judging on the Ban Last Month for Queueing Ear Rape (which you were warned not to do a few times), I don't think you have the right behavior for the position at this time. I think that is something you definitely need to work on.

Edit: Also the other 2 bans are because someone provided the wrong SteamID in a report, and Web Ban for Gbans was being all stupid.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-07-2017, 06:43 PM)Christian Wrote: Judging on the Ban Last Month for Queueing Ear Rape (which you were warned not to do a few times), I don't think you have the right behavior for the position at this time. I think that is something you definitely need to work on.
pretty much this.^
former admin2
You application has been Declined
You may reapply on January 7th, 2018.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]