Unban Request
Ingame Name: Racoone

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43139938

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: Teaming

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I did not understand that it was teaming for you to give a t weapon to someone and for them not to use it whatsoever. I was not given any warnings to stop and had assumed that it was not an issue until I was banned. I apologize and understand my mistakes, and would love to be pardoned of my error. I enjoy this server more than any other, and would love to become a part of it's community of friendly players.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Thank you for taking the time to read this post :D
Your friend giving you t weapons is considered teaming. Also You did use the T-weapons. Your friend gave you a jihad and you kept spamming it, leading to a fspec. Then, you used a cloaking device he gave you. Which lead to you being killed for it, then you made a report. Which was finished because you were in the wrong.
It was very clear it was an issue when someone killed a innocent for ph having a t weapon. As well as the fact people were annoyed by you spamming the jihad, leading to you being fspeced.
-1 for unban, +1 for reduction.
former admin2
Just posting this for it clarifies Teaming in the MOTD, which can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4
@Scoovie

[Image: CW7gZvf.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You and your T friend did it 3 times in a row..... a jihad, a cloak, and a newton launcher.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Not sure if I have much say here, but this is something that I used to do on other servers. Apparently, since it's teaming, I obviously won't. However, I agree with Deadpool on his decision. Although it was done 3 times, I don't believe any harm was done to the rounds. -1 for Unban, but +1 for Reduction.
Yeah, teaming like this does also show bad habits because ghosting is also a very real possibility. But, given that you realize you were wrong now, I will +1 a reduction.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 for unban, teaming is a dumb rule. If it doesnt lead to rdm or anything else then why is it so bad if it is a funny little prank like giving someone a harmless T weapon? Wheres the harm in that.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Your request has been Delcined. You may re-appeal after February 23,2018