Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The JFK Experience RDM/Targeting/Trolling
(04-20-2018, 03:24 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: You two were going at each other.  From what I saw both of you were equally attacking the other.  I did not take action because I could not determine fault.  When I saw chat, the way you were wording things ReThink was not in a way to de-escalate the situation.

I actually left the server because of you two going back and forth.  There were only a few people on when i left(4 maybe?) and it was easier to separate from the situation and let you two battle it out.

Y'all both need to grow up a little.

Attacking him how? Show me a single log or picture or ANY evidence whatsoever of me breaking any rules back and I will drop this thread. I never once went down to his level. You were AFK and came back to us arguing, and shortly left instead of dealing with it. You just didnt feel like figuring out who was right.

For sure, I’m being a dick about it, but I never did anything wrong.

EDIT: “could not determine fault?” Youre telling me with all the mod abilities you have, you can’t check a log and figure it out? Or a deathcam? You were just being lazy. What do you call everything I complied?
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The JFK Experience RDM/Targeting/Trolling - by ReThink - 04-20-2018, 03:47 PM