Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daddy Panda's Test Mod Application.
Ingame Name: Daddy Panda

Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/WiddleWedPanda

Time Played: 5D 14H 38m as of time of this posting.

When First Joined: I joined in early April, where I was only joining when a friend was playing. It wasn't until mid-April that I started playing more actively. Since then I've been active on the server, modding regularly and using appropriate channels to communicate issues and ban requests.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm currently in Mountain Time (GMT-7, 2 Hours behind EST) I am usually available on weekends all day. Weekdays in the afternoon until the AMs. I am sometimes available in the mornings depending on what clients I work with at the time.

Rank Desired: Test Mod.

Current Rank: Trusted.

What can you do to help the community?: 
I can help by utilizing my knowledge of Prop Hunt, your server rules, as well as my professional experience for the servers benefit.

My professional experience includes QA Testing and Associate Project Manager for LEGO, where during the launch of LEGO Universe, I assisted the community team in finding cheaters, live bugs and assisting players that have encountered known bugs.

I've done Tech Support and Customer Service (Most notably for Apple) for a combined 6 years, so I believe myself to have good communication skills with players and people that request help or violate the rules. I am also experienced with conflict escalation/de-escalation (From my Tech Support Days).

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I would like to help the community because I have grown fond of it. This server really is a place of great people. Everyone so far has been welcoming, friendly and very active. I would love to be a part of the community that continues this as well as safeguard it from the random players that don't.
I have been told that you are looking to build a good mod foundation for the server, and I'd like to be a part of that. I believe my skill set and experience could be an asset to this server.

I feel as the server keeps growing the staff must as well. I would like t be part of the Test Mod staff to assist the server further.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, for my trusted position:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Staff-App

How did you find us?: I was invited by my friend Strawberry/Sapph. And I've stuck around ever since.

Other:If you wish to know more about me, I've made an introduction post here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...intro-post

Thanks in advance for reviewing this application!

-Panda
+1 A daddy of Pandas, 10/10
 A S T H E T I
+1 from me thats for sure. hes a wonderful trusted. <3
+1 amazing guy. Always gets on when there is no staff on the server. Is a great player, is nice to everyone and would make a great test mod.
+1  

THis guy is great as a trusted. He is active knows what to do. SHows potentential to help the server greater. He enforces the rules in a great way gving people a chance before handing out a punisment. He is generally a great guy and he has my support 100 percent. He defiantly deserves test mod. Please do consider him.
+1, Panda is such a great guy! He makes sure that there is no problems going on with the server and deals with them in a great way! Everyone likes him on the server (except the people that are called out by him ;D). He totally deserves a T-Mod Promotion.
+1 Panda is such a great guy, and I have loads of fun with him in game:) Knows the rules very well and Nice to other players, and enforces the rules good! Def deserves a Promotion :)
+1 Panda would definitely fit the role. He is active, knows the rules and enforces them when needed. He's kind and helps new players. I honestly don't see any reason why he shouldnt be test mod.

~ Sincerely Trash 
+1 from this guy.
+1 good guy, follows the rules, deserves the shot
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army