Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Lynx's Autobiography (sort of)
Hey guys, lets talk about me for one second.

as you know My name on Steam is Combat Lynx, why? Well i was getting tired of my old one that is called ZombieJMan26, Felt like it was created by a ten year old (which it was) and it was boring sounding.

lets get into some of my personal stuff

My real name is Jaden so you can call me that anytime i don't mind, I was born in 2004, I have two brothers and one sister (so sorry for the backround noise), I am the oldest out of all of them. I was born with a disability called Cerebral Palsy which affects my leg muscles, motor skills and my speech (if i say something like this, S-s-s-snake. It's because of that)

I am from Canada, British Columbia Which is why you may find me sounding a bit UK or something (even though im not at all British)
I also am Canadian, German and dutch (as far as i know of).

I mostly play on PS4 but im slowly moving on to PC, I'm finding that there are more people who respect others on here rather than console. I like to listen to music and play games in my spare time, Chat with online friends and just... relax.

Sorry that this is so short, i would have wrote more but thats all you need to know about me ;)

Sincerely, Combat.
oof I feel like I know you already just by reading this! oh wait I do know you, and thanks for making this finally!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Eyyy a fellow Dutchie

Welkom op deze forums! (I dunno if you know Dutch, just meming around)
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Welcome to the Server/Forums here. :D
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the server! @"[Blue]Combat Lynx"

Serious question: You mentioned that your cerebral palsy affects motor skills; does this have an adverse affect on your ability to play and enjoy games?
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Welcome my dude, congrats on Trusted too!
Hey, welcome my man! One of my high school friends has a daughter with CP as well. Glad to have you here and congrats on getting Trusted!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-07-2018, 07:21 PM)ReThink Wrote: Welcome to the server! @"[Blue]Combat Lynx"

Serious question: You mentioned that your cerebral palsy affects motor skills; does this have an adverse affect on your ability to play and enjoy games?
No it doesn't, not any more anyway :)