Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of the Bowl
Hey guys :D, just finished my senior year of school and I am going to graduate in a few weeks, but I’m done with finals and stuff, I got into graduate school so I’m not done yet, but since I have a 4 month break, I’m coming back to do TTT staff on the regular, people who don’t know me well, hello! I’ll be ready w some Minecraft queues very soon.
Congrats Burrito! Good work on finishing up undergrad! Looking forward to seeing ya back on the server more. May I ask what you're doing in grad school?
(05-11-2018, 11:03 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Hey guys :D, just finished my senior year of school and I am going to graduate in a few weeks, but I’m done with finals and stuff, I got into graduate school so I’m not done yet, but since I have a 4 month break, I’m coming back to do TTT staff on the regular, people who don’t know me well, hello! I’ll be ready w some Minecraft queues very soon.

Congrats! When I came back I was surprised to see you inactive on my friends list! 
What’s your major my dude?

Oh god pls no not the Minecraft queues
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-12-2018, 02:19 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Congrats Burrito! Good work on finishing up undergrad! Looking forward to seeing ya back on the server more. May I ask what you're doing in grad school?

Legal Studies :D
ok thanks for the information
Ur queues are still bad.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Congrats, and Christian's right, you're queues are bad :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(05-12-2018, 07:26 PM)Christian Wrote: Ur queues are still bad.
(05-12-2018, 07:53 PM)Avi Wrote: Congrats, and Christian's right, you're queues are bad :^)

Hey I liked those queues m8s.

Besides, I would literally only play dead memes and toto's Africa 24/7 I think he had good taste
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]