Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification/Logistics Question
Not at my death (A) and y'all are over the bride at C. Only person I can see is Noire who killed me, with 1-2 others in different spots on the building but not Boat.
And yeah I meant death

At the urging of others I am posting the pictures I did take- note the map changed so this is round 1
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...57C06AAF3/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...15D21A0E7/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...C0F2F9A93/

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I was proven inno as I had killed Noire and ID'd his body, then went on to state "I'm proven" multiple times in VC. I get rdm'd a few minutes later for supposedly walking past an unidentified body despite never seeing such a body and you not asking me to identify it or given me time to do so.
(05-18-2018, 01:30 PM)Boat Wrote: I was proven inno as I had killed Noire and ID'd his body, then went on to state "I'm proven" multiple times in VC. I get rdm'd a few minutes later for supposedly walking past an unidentified body despite never seeing such a body and you not asking me to identify it or given me time to do so.

As I told you before; saying you’re proven doesn’t make you proven. And considering all the detectives were dead, nobody could validate your claim to innocence, as you could be a T lying about it. 

Additionally, you seeing it is the point of this whole thread, so repeating what’s already been said is pointless blather. 

And finally, nowhere in the rules does it say I have to ask you to ID it. You walk by it, it’s KOS. Some people ask, and that’s great, but I don’t because I don’t give Ts time to shoot me; they have enough advantages on this server as is.

(05-18-2018, 12:26 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Not at my death (A) and y'all are over the bride at C. Only person I can see is Noire who killed me, with 1-2 others in different spots on the building but not Boat.
And yeah I meant death

At the urging of others I am posting the pictures I did take- note the map changed so this is round 1
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...57C06AAF3/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...15D21A0E7/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...C0F2F9A93/
Those literally just confirm that you slayed me and that I was ornery towards you; both of which I already stated at the start of the thread.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-18-2018, 01:36 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 01:30 PM)Boat Wrote: I was proven inno as I had killed Noire and ID'd his body, then went on to state "I'm proven" multiple times in VC. I get rdm'd a few minutes later for supposedly walking past an unidentified body despite never seeing such a body and you not asking me to identify it or given me time to do so.

As I told you before; saying you’re proven doesn’t make you proven. And considering all the detectives were dead, nobody could validate your claim to innocence, as you could be a T lying about it. 

Additionally, you seeing it is the point of this whole thread, so repeating what’s already been said is pointless blather. 

And finally, nowhere in the rules does it say I have to ask you to ID it. You walk by it, it’s KOS. Some people ask, and that’s great, but I don’t because I don’t give Ts time to shoot me; they have enough advantages on this server as is.

You do realize when someone IDs a body, it shows so in the upper-right corner which is broadcast to all players? It is not my fault you did not pay attention and screwed up. As Foxka said that is sus, not a KOS.
(05-18-2018, 01:44 PM)Boat Wrote:

You do realize when someone IDs a body, it shows so in the upper-right corner which is broadcast to all players? It is not my fault you did not pay attention and screwed up. As Foxka said that is sus, not a KOS.
Did YOU know that the person who IDs the body is not automatically the one who killed them? Get your head out of your ass and think about it.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Did you see him run past the unid'd body? no? then its a kos on sus.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(05-18-2018, 01:50 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 01:44 PM)Boat Wrote:

Did YOU know that the person who IDs the body is not automatically the one who killed them? Get your head out of your ass and think about it.

I was the first and only person to call a KOS multiple times on Noire in VC when he pulled out a knife, killed him, ID'd his body, then said I was proven in VC multiple times. It is with near certainty I'm not the goddamn traitor. Short of a detective testing me, that's as best as you are going to get. Even if another person saw me kill him and said I was proven, it's still not guaranteed you are inno as you could both be T's covering each other's backs.

It's about likelihood, and with all the actions I have taken (calling a kos on a traitor, killing that traitor, and immediately identifying that body) the likelihood that I was an actual traitor was very low and the chances for me being inno and proven as I have stated to be near 100%. 

You are incredibly toxic.
I don't believe it's sus, if he was the only one in that area and the body was just laying there out in the open and he came from there I would kill him too. You don't physically have to see him run over it, just check the body and if he didn't kill himself and the time of death matches then I believe you can kill him for that. I mean I've been doing that all my years playing on this server and I don't remember being slain for it.
Spy you always kill on sus and you are always slain for it, i recall you killing me because of gun sounds before and you were slain for it, its like a constant thing with you. There are things called teleporters. It's a kos on sus simple as that end of story.

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]