Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification/Logistics Question
I'd say have him and the unid in the same screen to be safe but a lot of the times you are correct. I've seen a case through where I guy left the hall and the person inside was killed moments before someone walked past the first guy. Guy walking in sees body does math and kill the original guy. So it's situational, I check body times in that case.
I look at other death scenes around the time, but don't watch those scenes I fly over to the area I want to look at. Doing so I only have noire walking over my body after deag me in the head.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-18-2018, 09:52 AM)You EpicGuy Wrote: I don't understand what's going on here. Matt, you said you checked the other death scenes, "To do so I go through other death scenes of other kills and spectate the said area." Ok. What did you see? If you went to the other death scenes and saw that Boat didn't pass an unID'd body, then what's the big deal? The slay was valid. If you did see that Boat passed an unID'd body, then you made a mistake.

Like Matt said, I would have gone to a death scene close to the time when you ID'd the body, and moved over to where the unID'd body was. If Boat walked over an unID'd body, Rethink isn't slain. If Boat walked over an ID'd body, then slay Rethink. 

Boat doesn't need to be near your body when you die for him to pass an unID'd body. He just needs to pass an unID'd body.

Saying that someone passed an unID'd body isn't a "get out of jail free card", as much as it is tried to be used as one. It's very easy to see if someone passed an unID'd body... check the death scene.

Logs don't save chat. Maybe Dinkleberg or DaKody can access old chat logs, but us commoners can't. If you don't screenshot it, once you disconnect it's gone. 

TL;DR: If there's no evidence to say that Boat did or did not pass an unID'd body, then no slay should have been given.
Exactly what I’m trying to bring up here. If there isn’t a replay/evidence of it, the default in the case of no evidence either way should not be the slay, it should be no slay.

And yeah, people DO use it like that, so I can understand skepticism.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-18-2018, 10:25 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 10:00 AM)Foxka Wrote: Unless you physically saw him pass the unidentified body you cannot call a Kos. You can sus him sure but you dont have proof that he knowingly walked past it.

I mean, that’s not true. If he rounds the corner passing me, and when 1-3 seconds later I round it and see the body in such a location that nobody could pass it but him, it follows that only he would have passed it and therefore is KOS. Because he either saw the body and ignored it or was the killer, and both are KOS.
https://puu.sh/AoxK5/bb0d24835f.png - being near someone who recently died (unidentified or identified) is not enough reason to KOS

https://puu.sh/AoxL6/d20c7c026a.png - Unless you SAW HIM knowingly walk past the unidentified body, you cannot call a KOS. The Unidentified body could have been from someone behind him going the opposite direction. This is like shooting someone because you heard shots in the next room, it's killing off suspicion.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I have evidence of you killing him
I don't have evidence to back up your reason
Word against word for you two nulls it out
Therefore, I only have a kill and no unid body passed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-18-2018, 10:33 AM)Thanks I Foxka Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 10:25 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 10:00 AM)Foxka Wrote: Unless you physically saw him pass the unidentified body you cannot call a Kos. You can sus him sure but you dont have proof that he knowingly walked past it.

I mean, that’s not true. If he rounds the corner passing me, and when 1-3 seconds later I round it and see the body in such a location that nobody could pass it but him, it follows that only he would have passed it and therefore is KOS. Because he either saw the body and ignored it or was the killer, and both are KOS.
https://puu.sh/AoxK5/bb0d24835f.png - being near someone who recently ddied (unidentified or identified) is not enough reason to KOS

https://puu.sh/AoxL6/d20c7c026a.png - Unless you SAW HIM knowingly walk past the unidentified body, you cannot call a KOS. The Unidentified body could have been from someone behind him going the opposite direction. This is like shooting someone because you heard shots in the next room, it's killing off suspicion.

Uh, you added “unidentified or identified” yourself. That’s not the actual rule. He was near an UNIDENTIFIED body, and the map geometry was such in this specific case that only he could have been near it, AND he had to have passed it. It’s not a suspicion, he 100% had to have passed it, and is such Kos. 

Edit: I’ll probabky just screencap the map area I’m talking about so there’s no confusion. I’m working now so I’ll have to do it later.

(05-18-2018, 10:34 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I have evidence of you killing him
I don't have evidence to back up your reason
Word against word for you two nulls it out
Therefore, I only have a kill and no unid body passed

Man punches another in the street. Bystander starts recording. Victim punches back in self defense, puts 1st man in coma. 

Video submitted to judge as evidence, 2nd man charged with aggravated assault. 

This is the same situation with different context. 
Who is right? It’s pretty simple.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

What ReThink is saying is correct. Matt was the Detective. ReThink did ID Matt's body. ReThink did chase down and kill Boat. We can't go back and see if Boat walked over the unID'd when ReThink said he saw him because there are 44 seconds between the last death scene and when ReThink identifies Matt's body. 

So, like Matt said earlier, we have a case of word vs word. Considering what ReThink has said has been proven true (we don't know which corridor they were in), I have no reason to believe that ReThink is lying about happened. If Boat walked up the stairs to the exit and passed an unID'd body, and ReThink walks over to the body and identified the body, I don't see how this is RDM. Of course, all of this is situational. But with what we have, I'd say no slay was necessary.
When checking the scenes boat is nowhere near the unid in either situation, at my kill or when boat was killed. In that I only see noire cross the body and boat was elsewhere not in that first building
The assumption made above is that boat was indeed there, which can't been seen and boat again says he wasn't near that body. I'm confused over this- there is a gap at point B but points A and C say boat was not there, meaning he couldn't have been there? Unless he hella booked it there and back maybe but that's in like what 40 seconds? Also we Do know the corridors, the unid was in the building across a brodge from when boat was killed. Time doesn't add up for boat to make it there and back
Also in the analogy context the first punch would have been in logs. Body crossing would not
(05-18-2018, 11:38 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: When checking the scenes boat is nowhere near the unid in either situation, at my kill or when boat was killed. In that I only see noire cross the body and boat was elsewhere not in that first building
The assumption made above is that boat was indeed there, which can't been seen and boat again says he wasn't near that body. I'm confused over this- there is a gap at point B but points A and C say boat was not there, meaning he couldn't have been there? Unless he hella booked it there and back maybe but that's in like what 40 seconds? Also we Do know the corridors, the unid was in the building across a brodge from when boat was killed. Time doesn't add up for boat to make it there and back
Also in the analogy context the first punch would have been in logs. Body crossing would not

What do you mean “there and back”? I never said he went back, I said I chased him from the location the body was from. 

I don’t see how you’re not getting this, @EpicGuy understands it fine.

Edit: also just realized, what on earth are “points a,b,c”? You do realize you have to specify what points mean if you’re going to reference them.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

Referring to time of my kill he wasn't near me at all, 40sec gap, and then his kill across the bridge. Where is boat confirmed to be there? all I have is before and after saying he wasn't close

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(05-18-2018, 12:14 PM)I’m  pint by at point matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Referring to time of my kill he wasn't near me at all, 40sec gap, and then his kill across the bridge. Where is boat confirmed to be there? all I have is before and after saying he wasn't close

I’m going to assume you mean “his death” and “my death” instead of “kill”. Well I have no idea where boat was at “point A” because like i said, we were going opposite directions. I only met him at “point b” where I called the KOS, at which point he was already on the bridge to point “c”. If you’re just saying you don’t have evidence of him even being in the building, i really hope that’s a joke.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)