Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Error Stuff
As some of you know, I just came back after taking a break from Gmod, and now at the top of the forums home screen there are a bunch of charts with like error messages and stuff that I need to scroll through when I get on the forums. Does anyone know what those are and/or how to get rid of them? Thanks.

A capture of it is attached below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Lul yeah that is not supposed to be there

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-04-2018, 08:09 AM)tjs65 Wrote: As some of you know, I just came back after taking a break from Gmod, and now at the top of the forums home screen there are a bunch of charts with like error messages and stuff that I need to scroll through when I get on the forums. Does anyone know what those are and/or how to get rid of them? Thanks.

A capture of it is attached below.

I had this issue as well when I came back after a long break; signing out on the website and signing back in seemed to resolve the issue. 

If you read some of the code, at least from what happened to me, it seems to be related to grabbing player data from steam. 

Hope this helps

Edit: after reading your errors, definitely recommend signing out of everything related to the server, and signing back in. That’s what I ended up doing and it worked, and I had pages and pages worth of those errors
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Nope, still happening :/
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
(06-05-2018, 06:09 AM)tjs65 Wrote: Nope, still happening :/

Are you running an adblocker that could be interfering with embedded objects on the forum? That might be causing an issue.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

No, I don't have one.