Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it happened again! 300k points lost?!?!?!
    @Foxka @matt_st3 (Strongrule) @"Traitor"  it happened again please help i finally had enough to get the helicopter then it happened again ;-;
Um... what is that text hat sir
(06-05-2018, 06:30 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Um... what is that text hat sir

Probably why the points vanished ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

REALLY? You really tagged me in a post with a screenshot of the text hat that I told you to get rid of and kicked you for? So this is the second time you switched it back after I have told you not to? What did you think, I wasn't going to notice or actually care that you keep switching it back?
SMH

[gBan] matt_st3 (Strongrule) has banned bunny the neko - Duration: Indefinitely! (Blatant refusal by user to change racist text hat - Repeat offender)
Thanks for the report!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-05-2018, 11:02 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: REALLY? You really tagged me in a post with a screenshot of the text hat that I told you to get rid of and kicked you for? So this is the second time you switched it back after I have told you not to? What did you think, I wasn't going to notice or actually care that you keep switching it back?
SMH

[gBan] matt_st3 (Strongrule) has banned bunny the neko - Duration: Indefinitely! (Blatant refusal by user to change racist text hat - Repeat offender)
Thanks for the report!

@Stingray said it was fine     
(06-05-2018, 01:06 PM)bunny the neko Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 11:02 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: REALLY? You really tagged me in a post with a screenshot of the text hat that I told you to get rid of and kicked you for? So this is the second time you switched it back after I have told you not to? What did you think, I wasn't going to notice or actually care that you keep switching it back?
SMH

Thanks for the report!

@Stingray said it was fine :thonk:

Well they admins said it wasnt so you need to change it! Edit: Also if two staff memebers tell you different things go with the higher ranked staff member!
[Image: giphy.gif]
fine ill change it that still doesnt answer the question of why this is happening since this has happened twice to me and more to other people

also @Stingray said he had more authority then than a test mod and that it was fine and i feel lied to ;~;
(06-05-2018, 01:10 PM)bunny the neko Wrote: fine ill change it that still doesnt answer the question of why this is happening since this has happened twice to me and more to other people

also @Stingray  said he had more authority then than a test mod and that it was fine and i feel lied to ;~;

The issue is PS2 itself bc it is a glitchy system. Also for future reference Staff ranks go Trusted<TMod<Mod<Admin.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You should’ve changed it the first time, you did this to yourself
(06-05-2018, 01:19 PM)Gabe Wrote: You should’ve changed it the first time, you did this to yourself

the last time i was here no one said anything about the hat and @matt_st3 (Strongrule)  went as far as to call it "nice"     

kinda hypocritical