Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it happened again! 300k points lost?!?!?!
(06-05-2018, 01:31 PM)bunny the neko Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 01:19 PM)Gabe Wrote: You should’ve changed it the first time, you did this to yourself

the last time i was here no one said anything about the hat and @matt_st3 (Strongrule)  went as far as to call it "nice" 

kinda hypocritical

thats called sarcasm... Just saying
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yea, that's sarcasm. After that, @matt_st3 (Strongrule) told you to get rid of it and then he kicked you and then you changed it back... I don't think he literally meant "nice hat" more of a way of saying it needs to go.

If you want any real chance of resolving this rather that everyone going back and forth I'd suggest you appeal the ban here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...n-Requests
and follow the format as well:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...POSTING--8
That's literally dripping in sarcasm, you should have picked up on the hint there
But if not the night we were on restaurant we had a whole conversation about why you needed to change it from blatant hard R, again from where you changed the font/letter backward until you landed on your "heantaihaven.com" where I told you it was misspelled and you fixed it and added .org
THEN sometime yesterday we had this discussion about that specific text hat and I kicked you over it and you changed it back to hentaihaven
And NOW we are here where you changed it back
As it is I gave you way too many chances than I needed to, but I try to talk things out first.
Edit: I even went as far as to ask the admins yesterday just to be sure after you had claimed two mods (your words tho maybe you just meant staff) had said okay to the ha, they said no, so I told you no again at that point

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-05-2018, 01:47 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: That's literally dripping in sarcasm, you should have picked up on the hint there
But if not the night we were on restaurant we had a whole conversation about why you needed to change it from blatant hard R, again from where you changed the font/letter backward until you landed on your "heantaihaven.com" where I told you it was misspelled and you fixed it and added .org
THEN sometime yesterday we had this discussion about that specific text hat and I kicked you over it and you changed it back to hentaihaven
As it is I gave you way too many chances than I needed to, but I try to talk things out first.
Edit: I even went as far as to ask the admins yesterday just to be sure after you had claimed two mods (your words tho maybe you just meant staff) had said okay to the ha, they said no, so I told you no again at that point

the two two staff who said it was ok was @Ace1579  and @Stingray

(06-05-2018, 06:55 PM)bunny the neko Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 01:47 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: That's literally dripping in sarcasm, you should have picked up on the hint there

the two two staff who said it was ok was @Ace1579  and @Stingray
well ace never explicitly said it was ok he kinda just nodded when looking at it and didnt kick me
(06-05-2018, 06:55 PM)bunny the neko Wrote: "well ace never explicitly said it was ok..."

If someone has to explicitly tell you or not tell you that racist text captions aren't okay, then you have issues other than losing 300k points in the shop.

Pretty sure the tooltip for the text hats are even: "don't be a dick with this" to remind all users of what not to do.

It's pretty cut and dry that you continued to have racist shit on the hat after multiple people brought it up to you, don't know why you're fighting them on this. It's clear you know you were wrong here.

@matt_st3 (Strongrule) has seemingly been patient with you on this, and you continued to have racist stuff on the hat. No sympathy.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

its not really racist itd be one thing if it was straight racism but it literally says figger
(06-05-2018, 08:12 PM)bunny the neko Wrote: its not really racist itd be one thing if it was straight racism but it literally says figger

Implied racism is still racism, dont do it. That's all that needs to be said here. 

Locking this for obvious reasons, lol.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions