Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shanks Moderator App
+1 easy to get along with, keeps everyone in line, teaches new people and helps out with the workings of the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+∞ Shank has always been very nice to me and others on the server. She is always good about being active and cracking down on people who break the rules. She would make a great full-time staff member and could help the server even more.
+1
Shank is a wonderful person, and would be an even better moderator. She helps keep the server under control but still manages to make it an enjoyable and entertaining experience for everyone! She balances fun and responsibility beautifully. She's very active on the server as well and extremely reliable. We can count on her whenever she's needed. She's an excellent choice of moderator!
+1
Shank has always been very reasonable when it comes to the server and those who play on it. She keeps her cool in situations where some would jump to extremes. Very relatable as a person and very social with people. She knows the rules very well and has a sort of flair that is her own in getting others to understand the rules. I vote yes, to promoting Shank.

I am Volf Voss, and I approve this message!

Paid for by the Volf Voss Incorporation of 73'
+1 very helpful and welcoming when I play on the server. An excellent example of a staff role model for other staff to follow and I think they would do well as a moderator.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-06-2018, 10:46 PM)§4 Daddy Shank Wrote: Ingame Name: [CC]Sadistic Shanking Cat 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92275666

Time Played: 10D 4H 49M (on dinks ph server and 1829 total gmod hours) (screen shot of my hours)

When First Joined: March 29th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My work schedule has been a bit whacky since first joining dinks but i can still get on pretty much every day except for saterday nights. 

Rank Desired:  Moderator

Current Rank: Donor/testmod

What can you do to help the community?: Well im a very friendly person some times im quiet and some times im talkative depends on my mood. Im quick to act in any given situation and i have previous experience not only on gmod as a mod but even minecraft and have had managment experience IRL at my jobs. Im a natural leader. Im very relaxed even in stressful moments which in turn will allow me to make the best judgment. I believe in having fun while playing on the server but i also belive in following the rules of the server. im very unbiased and i love to treat people fair. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I have just fallen in love with this community its like a home for me i have made so many friends on this server. It saddens me that the only mods are currently inactive and i would like to take some of the stree off the upper staff.  i know people have stuff going on irl and are busy so i feel it would be helpful if i got the promotion. when traitor or nicky are busy and only trusted and test mods are on we some times need a pban because someone is ruining the fun for the whole server (ie hacking). and there is nothing we can do about it until someone can get on. im quite active and i respond pretty quickly as i have discord on both my phone and on my pc. The only time i wont respond is if im at work or sleeping. I know all the commands, im responsible and level headed. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes app for trusted 
and app for test mod

How did you find us?: was bored one day looking for a server because the server that was my original home of gmod closed down because the owner was getting stressed out due to school and drama between all the new mods. 

Other: If you want more information about me here is a link to my introduction..   After reading stuff on the forums i realized i meet all requirments for this position.

If your okay with it i wouldnt mind the promotion to further help the server and make it a better place. 

shank
+1 Shank makes prop hunt fun and enjoyable while easily enforcing the rules. You can enjoy a good game of PH without cancer leaking into your ear and eye holes.
+1 for Shank have u not seen her in ack of doin what needs 2 be done for the server
+1  honestly has the largest banhammer ive ever seen. hung quite impressively and mod-worthy.
+1

Reason: Shank, I've seen you help other new players with basic mechanics of the server rules and controls. You've been helpful, respectful, responsible, etc. (positive etc.) Hope to see you as a moderator.
+1 Active, very quick to enforce the rules, very friendly. Definitely staff material

[Image: giphy.gif]