Re-Application
Ingame Name:The Grim Reaper 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418498945

Time Played: 1 Week 1 Hour 51 mins

When First Joined: Christmass

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): most days

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Well i know the people and of course love dinks

Why do you want to help the community?: Well i had left for what i see now for stupid reasons and would like to start helping out again.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication 

How did you find us?: Well i moved around and just found dinks

Other:I Love the staff and would like to get back into it
+1 nice guy, seems to have dealt with what was bothering him and seeing as he was one of the people that made me want to become a server regular would gladly welcome back.

You recently resigned, and have barely been active in the last thirty days.

This shows a massive lack of commitment to the server, and instead seems like a spur-of-the moment decision.
-1 this guy is a absolut a hole and he breaks all the rules....

nah +0 you havnt been active alot like panda said.
Nothing here
-1 you literally just came back after abandoning the server in it's most dire time of need, and you shouldn't expect to be brought back to trusted immediately.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 you should work on your activity before applying for staff to show you're willing to put an effort into the community again.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 I don't think you're trying for the right reasons. You gave up and bailed, tried asking for a promotion, tried switching to TTT...
You missed those two applications in your list there btw

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
A big -1 from as you just recently resigned and left. If you wanna come back sure but you have a lot of of ground to catch up on. You showed no comitment when you were staff and left us whenever you could.
[Image: giphy.gif]
As much as I love you you grim I’m gonna have to -1 you need to be more active on the server and show the commitment. We also have a lot of new players and regulars who you don’t know. I suggest getting active on the sever and meeting the new players and getting to know them before applying

Reason: I don't even know you that I have to call you a 'stranger'. Since I rarely see you on the Prop Hunt server, you've been quite inactive such as other individuals has said in this thread. Look, I'll change -1 to +1 IF you continue to show you're still worthy enough for trusted.