Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Im probably going to Dinkleberg hell for making this suggestion
Let me use my favorite method of saying no:

No, nada, njet, nee, nein, non, and now my favorite of the bunch, man falling off a cliff

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*thud*
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
+1

One thing the TTT server has been lacking is the presence of furries. Take a look at PH; it's just not fair for them to keep all of them. I suggest we add at least three furry models to push the server in a more desirable direction.
(06-21-2018, 09:16 AM)nopleez Wrote: +1

One thing the TTT server has been lacking is the presence of furries. Take a look at PH; it's just not fair for them to keep all of them. I suggest we add at least three furry models to push the server in a more desirable direction.

completely agree

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(06-17-2018, 04:51 PM)Conspireing Wrote: So you know..maybe..not suggesting anime girl player models. Im not saying I'd use this..but what about furry player model? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (please dont keep me banned for this)

I bet when God calls you let it go to voicemail
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-21-2018, 12:24 PM)ReThink Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 04:51 PM)Conspireing Wrote: So you know..maybe..not suggesting anime girl player models. Im not saying I'd use this..but what about furry player model? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (please dont keep me banned for this)

I bet when God calls you let it go to voicemail

He's going to hell
Can we get a Snake (Solid, Naked, Venom, etc) player model?
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably