Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt's Admin Application
Ingame Name: Matt_st3 (Strongrule)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84644478

Time Played: 611+ (Gametracker below)

When First Joined: End of April '17(I don't count once in Oct '16), Forums mid May '17

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Typically late night CST around 11pm (server roll over time), sometimes about 3-5pm depending if day is better than night for me during the semester. During the summer (another month or two), weekends and 6pm - 2am. 

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Mod

What can you do to help the community: As an admin, I would have access to every tool available to staff and monitor the server. Some changes and fixes needed to be made to keep the server running in a positive way, and as an active admin I can help oversee changes to the server and its staff. I am not the oldest moderator by far, as I reached one year of staffing yesterday, but I do carry a dense amount of time and experience from that year.I keep a consistent level of activity, and during the summer a dramatic level of activity. Last summer I joined a fun and active community, and intend to keep the server at such a state for other members and newcomers. Being an admin means being considered as an experienced staff member, and so it would be my job to continue welcome new players and instructing them how to play, but also to train future staff.

Why you want to help the community: TTT is (still) one of my favorite games to play when I have some free time and after I get off work. This server has a great community that puts up with me for some reason, and in return I enjoy staffing. I've come to know a lot of the TTT community, old players and now some new. Much of my time on is at night when staff is going to bed, so I stay on till late hours to help the night shift (no, it has nothing to do with my weird sleep schedule). From when I first joined I've had a positive experience with this sever and I enjoy keeping that experience going. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):Negative

(https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication)

How did you find us?:  I randomly popped on for a couple hours in October and recognized the name when I started playing TTT servers at the end of April. 

Other: 
Matt for bAdmin
Some edits/additions pending

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Easily one of my first choices out of the current mod pool for admin. Gone above and beyond for us and would continue to do so as admin. I trust him making server decisions, +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, one of the most active mods we have. Like his mod app I strongly recommend a promotion.
former admin2
As I stated on my application, I'd definitely like to see Matt as an admin. I'd like to work beside him, however, if it comes down to either him or me, I'd prefer for him to get the position.
+1 lots of community activity, active in discord.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1 extremely active, would be an extremely valuable asset to the upper staff and already exceeds the expectations of a Moderator.
+1 Very active, knows how to handle a server well, asks questions to understand situations better, and knows how to work with the community. These are all aspects I want to see in an admin and good luck with this app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 He's one of the most active staff I know. He's always paying attention and is ready for this position.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8101688]
+1 Very active and does a lot of reports
+1 Mattmin