Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you know what they say fourth time the charm
Ingame Name: Jimbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53800782

Time Played: around 390 to 410 hours

When First Joined: September 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): everyday 3 PM to 12 AM PST

Sponsor(s): N/A

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Be on late night(Since it's Summer), help around the server at night and just be a good trusted boy(if I get trusted)

Why you want to help the community: Been around since 2015 and I have matured since then cause I used to be a fucking idiot till 2017 and I loved the server but I don't really see staff during the night time except @Ace1579 so I want to help around so he doesn't have to do all the reports at night time

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...l-Mass-rdm

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...trusted-ap

How did you find us?: Searching for a new TTT server in the Server Browser

Other: had finals in june so I couldn't play reason why there's not much in June but I was pretty active before june and after my ban
also give me TTT On-Call staff on discord if I get trusted
merry christmas xbox
+1 Jimbo knows the rules well and never causes any problems for me. I think he would make a great Trusted
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1 on a lot, he's fun, and knows the rules. And he's on his 4th try, long overdue
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 I think its time.
+1 4th time may really be the charm
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think he's shown enough dedication with his 4th app. Just give it to him already, I mean it's only trusted. +1
(07-05-2018, 07:34 PM)Roger Roger Wrote: I think he's shown enough dedication with his 4th app. Just give it to him already, I mean it's only trusted. +1

back from the grave i see
(jimbo does really deserve this though)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I don't have problems with jimbo on a server rules level, he knows them and doesn't break them, Give him da Green Ju +1.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(07-05-2018, 07:36 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 07:34 PM)Roger Roger Wrote: I think he's shown enough dedication with his 4th app. Just give it to him already, I mean it's only trusted. +1

back from the grave i see
(jimbo does really deserve this though)

banned from ttt again i see
I really hope fourth time is the charm, because you should be trusted +1
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT