Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban The Un-Communist
Offender's Name: The Un-Communist

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:154267527

Potential Witnesses: Noire

Reason to Ban: Revenge and T on T rdm at the same time, RDM generally later

Proof: http://i65.tinypic.com/2mxhg1z.jpg

Other: I killed him the previous round, Innocent vs Traitor, then he revenge rdms me next round, T on T.  Multiple people claiming no rules since no admins
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
The best that can come from this is two (or four? for revenge rdm and intentional T-on-T) slays. Unless he constantly rdmed with no staff on.

If there's something else he did that IS bannable, let us know.
This isn’t really ban worthy based on the screenshot, but it clearly shows an intentional T on T RDM with the possibility of it being a Revenge RDM.(kinda hard to prove based off one singular screenshot) I intend to add the slays(unless I find evidence for mass or consistent Rdm since you claimed he Rdmed more... next time include that please) and close this when I get home, that’s as far as I can take this thread. As far as the “multiple people claiming no rules”, if any of those people caused issues make a separate ban request for them with sufficient proof.
(10-26-2018, 03:07 PM)Gabe Wrote: This isn’t really ban worthy based on the screenshot, but it clearly shows an intentional T on T RDM with the possibility of it being a Revenge RDM.(kinda hard to prove based off one singular screenshot) I intend to add the slays and close this when I get home, that’s as far as I can take this thread. As far as the “multiple people claiming no rules”, if any of those people caused issues make a separate ban request for them with sufficient proof.

I'm going to vouch for Cosmic for it being revenge RDM. When I was joining, I caught the tail-end of the conversation between the two, and The Un-Communist said something along the lines of "you killed me, I killed you, we're even now".
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-26-2018, 03:10 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 03:07 PM)Gabe Wrote: This isn’t really ban worthy based on the screenshot, but it clearly shows an intentional T on T RDM with the possibility of it being a Revenge RDM.(kinda hard to prove based off one singular screenshot) I intend to add the slays and close this when I get home, that’s as far as I can take this thread. As far as the “multiple people claiming no rules”, if any of those people caused issues make a separate ban request for them with sufficient proof.

I'm going to vouch for Cosmic for it being revenge RDM. When I was joining, I caught the tail-end of the conversation between the two, and The Un-Communist said something along the lines of "you killed me, I killed you, we're even now".

Noted, thank you.
@Gabe I'm getting on right now, I'll add the slays. This would be 4 slays for intentional T-on-T and Revenge RDM, correct?
I'll work on more evidence for the next time then.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(10-26-2018, 03:28 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: @Gabe I'm getting on right now, I'll add the slays. This would be 4 slays for intentional T-on-T and Revenge RDM, correct?

Ya, had someone else confirm it too