BasicallyIHidInWeirdSpots
Plyco [Image: smile.png]
Andy's Toy
Syrmor
[b]Ply Man[/b]n

Steam ID: 0 :1:235117013

Time Played: 567 hours
When First Joined: July 5 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play from 3.00pm - 12.00am ACT time From Monday to Friday 

Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Regular - Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can bring a fun and enjoyable attitude towards the game and to others / I can also be respectful towards other people and i can help new comers find there place in the Dinkleberg servers 

Why do you want to help the community/ I love the server and all the friends that i had made in it as well. I just want to give back my time to the people that have shown me what friends are for. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):Nop - Thank god 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
My second one was - Real One Staff Application due to me deleting the first one sorry

How did you find us?: Mostly hopping from one server to another / ChiefRunningwolf help me when i first started in the server in Chalet

Other: I would love to hear from everyone that I have played with  
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I’m sorry I’m going to have to give you a -1. You have another person that goes on your account on the server when you are away from your computer. Being Trusted is a responsibility only you can have not another person that we don’t know. That person could easily go on your account connect to the server and mess things up and abuse the powers then that ends in a demotion for you because of that person. Now we’ve told you that you cant have another person go on your account when you want staff. You can have the other person make their own Steam account and you get set up family sharing and you would be able to play gmod together on seperare accounts. You’re a good player Plyco but the person using your account is a big problem
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-04-2018, 08:07 AM)Kasumi Wrote: I’m sorry I’m going to have to give you a -1. You have another person that goes on your account on the server when you are away from your computer. Being Trusted is a responsibility only you can have not another person that we don’t know. That person could easily go on your account connect to the server and mess things up and abuse the powers then that ends in a demotion for you because of that person. Now we’ve told you that you cant have another person go on your account when you want staff. You can have the other person make their own Steam account and you get set up family sharing and you would be able to play gmod together on seperare accounts. You’re a good player Plyco but the person using your account is a big problem
Thank you for your feedback :) Ill Take this into consideration and will try to remember that this is my account and not an account to share  :D
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
She already said it all.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Kasumi said it everything that needed to be said.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Cheers guys for taking your time out of your day to look at my application   :) Ive taking your Comments as a learning ball and will remember that Account is mine and no one else's
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
I want to +1 you Plyco your friendly to new players and helpful on server when staff isn't on, but it was only recently it came to light someone else has played on your account in the past as well not to mention it came to light with staff on. So I'm going to have to -1 you as well, but don't let this discourage you from trying again in the future.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I have to agree with the majority. The only issue I saw was the account issue (which you acknowledged the day on the server). Otherwise, you do a great job of helping the server when no other staff are on. Sorry but for now I have to -1 as well.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
sorry Plyco i wouldve +1 but i didnt know that someone gets on your account while youre gone so in that case yeah what kasumi said :(
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
You communicate well with those on the server. You've got a positive attitude in majority of situations. You've improved from your last application on knowing what is and is not illegal for hiding spots. You ask questions when you have them regarding things on the server. 

As others have already stated, allowing others to use your account is frowned upon when desiring to become staff. I'm not gonna beat a dead horse. 

-1 for now. 

Keep up the positive vibe and keep up the activity on the server that is really you. 

See you on the Prop Field Plyco