Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
67thway v14 return
Hey, so I got special permission from the creator of ttt_67thway_v14 to modify the map for use on the server. I'll probably upload it to the workshop when I'm done. Any suggestions on what to do to the map?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Don't remove the cars.
Be able to use the water trap only one time
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
make the teleporter exit not tiny by making it have it's own room that pushes you out but you can't throw anything in the room so traitors can't camp it also don't make the hallways tiny
merry christmas xbox
(11-11-2018, 04:22 PM)Jimbo Wrote: make the teleporter exit not tiny by making it have it's own room that pushes you out but you can't throw anything in the room so traitors can't camp it also don't make the hallways tiny

Like, the teleporter that teleports you to the basement ceiling and lands you in water?

I got an idea: The cars were removed because people can block them, right? What if I just make the cars non-solid and put a trigger that hurts the players around the car?

(I like how this got buried by a bunch of (un)ban requests)

I can't really think of anything to modify, since it was already an ok map. The cars themselves having no collisions and a Death trigger should work. Maybe add in a really strong trigger push to simulate the car hitting as well since the launches when people get hit by the car is the best part to be honest. Maybe make a more stealthy area for the Traitors to teleport to for the farm, to make it easier to kill the last innocent that always stays at the farm. Doing something to make the underground area a bit cooler/different could be cool.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(11-11-2018, 04:14 PM)reed1103 Wrote: Hey, so I got special permission from the creator of ttt_67thway_v14 to modify the map for use on the server. I'll probably upload it to the workshop when I'm done. Any suggestions on what to do to the map?
  • Add rubber ducky to swimming pool
  • Add rubber ducky to Water Trap
  • Put in small pieces of artwork of sad clowns in obscure places
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(11-12-2018, 05:45 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 04:14 PM)reed1103 Wrote: Hey, so I got special permission from the creator of ttt_67thway_v14 to modify the map for use on the server. I'll probably upload it to the workshop when I'm done. Any suggestions on what to do to the map?
  • Add rubber ducky to swimming pool
  • Add rubber ducky to Water Trap

[Image: KnVtDP7.jpg]

The Awesome!
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(11-12-2018, 05:45 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:

[Image: TbPkrz4.jpg]