pp
Ingame Name: 
Soul Sweep moat.gg
SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who Banned You: 
Burrito
Reason For Ban: 
Trolling (I called Dakota a Odd Fellow on the forums, used some racial slurs and some harassment towards a couple maybe staff members and regular members)
Length of Ban: 
perma
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
Its been 2 and a half months and Im ready to start acting more mature and be nice to people. I see I was in the wrong and apologize for that. I would like to play on this server again it was fun and I liked a lot of the members here. Ive learned to keep some words to my self and close friends. I would like to play on the server again. Also may I ask after maybe 10 replies can this then be closed and looked at by admins because I dont want it turning out like my last one. I would like to play here when Im bored playing moat.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Burrito
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-No--6436 (Still the current one)
I have 4 bans in ph and am still perma banned there
Other:
Ive never been gagged, muted, kicked or banned on moat.gg. Here is my moat account if you would like to see it https://moat.gg/forums/profile/45133-lfgmg-soul/
Have you not learned anything from previous bans? Should be more cautious upon what type of actions you do. In addition, your the link towards Moat.GG it's not significant.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
+1 on the condition that you screw up again it's a no-appeal, you've been fine on here and discord so I hope you can keep it up on the server p
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-20-2019, 09:10 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: +1 on the condition that you screw up again it's a no-appeal, you've been fine on here and discord so I hope you can keep it up on the server p

im banned on discord btw. the ph admin i think nicky was his name banned me. I was banned on discord for joking around and nicky considered it to be toxic i guess and i didnt really know what the ph overflow thing was so i was talking in there
-1 you threw a fit when ur last ban appeal for prophunt got denied.

https://gyazo.com/3fc9ac65335f0d964a958d73481073ef
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I would think that some may -1 your Unban request considering that what You said to Nicky about waiting for the new Admins to be appointed so that You can try your luck again.

You might have been joking, but Nicky didnt find it funny.

Im gonna stay Neural on this and Im all for second chances / Just one thing if you do get Unban by some unknown reason.
Will the behavior show up again. 

Will you outta the blue call one of the Admins or other staff  a Fa**** . 

If you give a valid answer Ill consider a 1+
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You acted quite immaturely after your last unban was denied then proceeded to beg the owner for an unban and flamed Nicky as well as arguing and overall being a jerk towards him. You did the same thing that Traitor banned you for. You also had numerous warnings from staff on both servers to stop and each time you did not heed warnings warranting perma bans on both servers. To add more to this you called Scoovie a Odd Fellow. That is what really threw it over the cliff for immaturity regarding unbans.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 you threw a fit when you were denied the first time going as far to ask the owner to unban then when something happened I forget you sent a gif of someone doing the middle finger in ph overlay and deleted it even denied when we confronted you. I have to say no
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I -1, constantly micspammed and flamed staff as well as using a slur to an admin previously, also I don’t feel as if your attitude has changed one bit. You should wait this out 3-4 months in my honest opinion.
-1, I don't have anything more to say except grow up.