Papa Milo unbann request
Ingame Name:  Papa Milo

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160186012

Who Banned You: [b]lycan[/b]

Reason For Ban:  attempted mass rdm

Length of Ban: permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: Before I start explaining why I should be unbanded let me set up the context around what happend after all it happend half a year ago. I was dared to throw an incideary grenade into 3 afk players. I did that and got baned for attempted mass rdm. after that i acted like a spoiled child and wined and complained that I was permabaned. at the end of the loung back and forth between the moderators and me i was told i could reapply in a month. I decided to take a break for half a year before i even thought about trying to repeal the Ban. I saw the back and forth between me and the mods and was disgusted by my actions. it was immature and childish, just like throwing the incideary grenades. I am sorry that i did it and would like a second chance on this great server. Thank you for your time in reading this Papa Milo.

Here is the original unban request form if you need it https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...nn-request
[Image: 3ZP9ObX.png]

I'll add to this post by saying I'm not upset over the above remark, I really had a good laugh over it with Hani for a couple months

+1 for unban, I think you deserve a second chance.
I don't know this guy, but it seems to me that quite some time has happened since the incident. Everyone makes mistakes, as long as he shows that he has matured and that he isn't a toxic player i don't really have anything against his unban.
( ͡°͜ʖ)͡° ( ͡⊙͜ʖ)͡⊙ ( ͡◉͜ʖ)͡◉
though you tried to harass me a lot, i don't see why not. shit happens, it's been a while. 
you gave us a good meme to laugh at too, it's my favorite one from this community thank u
Thank you for forgiving me Hani and I'm sorry for Harassing you
If people that were banned permanently for something like mass or attempted rdm want back after a while im all for it.  It shows they want to be a part of the community.  Saying that you admitted to your past behavior shows that you've definitely had time to reflect on what you did.

therefore +1 for unban
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1 for unban, he seems genuine with his apology
+1 for reasons already stated, second chance would be fine esp after 6 months
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 for unban because that made me laugh and people deserve second chances
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Memes aside, give the guy a chance. Seems like a genuine apology for the mistakes he made in the past.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]