Unban request
(08-08-2019, 06:43 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 06:25 PM)WILD Wrote: What are you trying to finish on the discord? If I may ask.

Back then, when I found out who you were and what you did and experienced it a little. Yes, there could've been things to stop you short of a perma ban. Yes, you did a lot of things wrong. Yes, Dildo did the right thing because it was more than likely a staff discussion than just one person decision. No, do I want you unbanned from the server. 

Discord or forums, IDK. Not my call.

I will say it was my decision to permaban, but the harassment, trolling, and bounty calling was pretty severe and there was the whole shitshow on your previous unban request. Now, if this all happened recently there's now an official warning system (though given the severity and you continuing after verbal warning I doubt it would have been effective) and I have a computer that can run OBS and Gmod at the same time so I would have gotten footage of what went down, but I do have some screenshots of the events on that old thread. And in hindsight, the big reason for a permanent ban as opposed to temporary was the violation of several rules in a short period of time- harassment, bounty calling, and trolling in general. This unban request implies you would do the same things when unbanned, and the overall later community ban was not something I was involved in to my knowledge besides maybe collecting some screenshots? Wasn't my call, though. Regardless, while the honesty that you would not change is appreciated, I don't think it would be prudent to unban you from the server, and I remember you more from trolling the discord than doing any meaningful work on it, but if there is something I'd be willing to hear what it is you want to complete. 

Anyways, -1
Agreed, -1
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ea09-again (previous unban can't find pan request)
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Your unban request has been Denied. You may re-apply on 9/08/2019