Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yeet
(08-25-2019, 06:27 PM)Demonetized Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 06:10 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 06:07 PM)Demonetized Wrote: This hurts me bud - In all honest I think this is unfair to the whole lot of you and to see you leave also is by far the nail in the TTT coffin :(  

From the right align gang And from the same signature gang I wanna thank you for your hard work and your dedication towards everything. Im gonna miss your shit posts and your dumb names on Discord

I'll still lurk Shitposting and post there possibly.
Start the breakfast threads again

Good idea
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You're one of the ones I'm going to miss the most. I love you, you abusive lil shit head. No more smurf jokes in staff.
(08-27-2019, 10:30 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You're one of the ones I'm going to miss the most. I love you, you abusive lil shit head. No more smurf jokes in staff.

who else will help me pick on our local smurf T>T
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(08-27-2019, 10:39 PM)happy Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 10:30 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You're one of the ones I'm going to miss the most. I love you, you abusive lil shit head. No more smurf jokes in staff.

who else will help me pick on our local smurf T>T

I'm in general discord 

I won't fall short of making Smurf jokes every now and then
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]